Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions Thread

ForrestMarkX

Name: VIP Player Models

Why: Gold has 'em why not show VIP some love? (Also gives me another reason to get VIP)

Description: Essentially like the gold models, but maybe less... Appetizing to the eyes? Or less of a wanted skin? And of course all higher tiers above VIP would have access to them.

Edited by Bossdaddy22
  • Like 2

Name: System boss of number player online

Description: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/121243-system-boss-of-number-player-online-should-be-changed/

Why: I play around 3-4 hours per day since long time , and there are 30% chance that the zombies are dominated, so 35 min wasted for human, one of the best solution about it is remake the system of boss spawn 3 to 4 and maybe 1 bonus boss if the winrate is very high. I'm sure with that it will bring more intense game and boring fixed during the day in some map

• Like 6

Name: Super boss

Description: A super boss work like Max Threat, zombie cant select it, he spawn randomly after waves 5, super boss is available with +50 player because is powerfull, this boss should be spawn very rare . The speciality is fast, many hp and reduce hp like nightmare with 50 damage (it is an example you can change the spec)

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 3

Name: Paper Bag item from Arsenal Crate for 50 points

Why: screw poison headcrabs

Description: A paper bag that is worn over your head, so beautiful it highly increases your chances of getting laid. Oh, it also stops poisonous meatballs from getting you drunken high. Does not prevent poison damage and does nothing else. Cannot be sold once bought and does not drop upon death (a zombie with paper bag over its head? yes pls).

Note: It does not have to be in the form of a paper bag, it can be in the form of an injection syringe that lasts until the round ends, but HG does not promote drug abuse right?

Edited by iProbie
  • Like 3

I feel like Humans have gotten so many buffs since the last time I've played, and Zombies have received minor changes. It's not an unknown fact that Zombies are not fun to play, and this shows based on how many people go AFK as a zombie. I want to suggest changes that would make Zombies more fun to play, so that people stop ragequitting or afk'ing as a Zombie.

Suggestion I -

Buff Zombie Deficit

Description: Zombies should receive either more HP or more move speed. Zombies should get more benefits for being outnumbered. Either that or the HP benefits and Damage reduction should be buffed.

Why: Humans have received so many new weapons and perks, and all Zombies get is some damage reduction and a slight HP boost, but it is still not enough to counteract how OP humans are at the moment. Especially the railgun. Even if its 30 to 20 or 30 to 10, nearly 50% of the zombie forces go AFK and it's difficult to make up for the lack in numbers.

Suggestion II-

Zombie Mutation/Evolution Web

Description: Get to choose from a skill tree/web based on how much damage you have done. This can range from bonus HP, bonus move speed, bonus regeneration rate, bonus armor, faster attack speed, bonus damage, higher jumps, etc. As more waves unlock, more perks unlock. Maybe invisibility while standing still, different mutations based on how far you are in the web.

Why: Zombies are boring to play. Give Zombies the ability to alter their gameplay and choose different paths rather than just running in and dying 24/7.

I also feel like with the new traits and weapons added, Zombies aren't that effective until round 5 and 6 when higher HP zombies are available. But that's just an observation I've had as of late.

Edited by BraillingLogic
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like Humans have gotten so many buffs since the last time I've played, and Zombies have received minor changes. It's not an unknown fact that Zombies are not fun to play, and this shows based on how many people go AFK as a zombie. I want to suggest changes that would make Zombies more fun to play, so that people stop ragequitting or afk'ing as a Zombie.

Suggestion I -

Buff Zombie Deficit

Description: Zombies should receive either more HP or more move speed. Zombies should get more benefits for being outnumbered. Either that or the HP benefits and Damage reduction should be buffed.

Why: Humans have received so many new weapons and perks, and all Zombies get is some damage reduction and a slight HP boost, but it is still not enough to counteract how OP humans are at the moment. Especially the railgun. Even if its 30 to 20 or 30 to 10, nearly 50% of the zombie forces go AFK and it's difficult to make up for the lack in numbers.

Bumping this thread so that people see this because it's probably the best suggestion in this thread.

Edited by Fir3w411