Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (Foxhound)

->SK<-

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Foxhound

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:54424319

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Kicked Divisional Staff without warning with troll reason.

Awaiting on reply.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

Have you talked to scrub or atb or adam? Its just a joke were all having fun, even the whole server is in on it. Although, I do realize this makes me look bad as a mod because of the troll reason and if that is an issue I'm sorry but I hope that it left the impression that we're willing to have fun, like it was. Also, I made sure that scrub was only in spectate and not doing anything important.

Edited by FoxHound
  • Like 14

Have you talked to scrub or atb or adam? Its just a joke were all having fun, even the whole server is in on it. Although, I do realize this makes me look bad as a mod because of the troll reason and if that is an issue I'm sorry but I hope that it left the impression that we're willing to have fun, like it was. Also, I made sure that scrub was only in spectate and not doing anything important.

You can keep editing your post Foxhound to try and rationalize what you did, but a kick is still a kick, no matter what.

That and the fact you blatantly disrespected a member of staff who tried to discuss this with you and ask why you did it is just drawing the line for me. This is also not your first time doing this, and even though we've given you chances, you seem to just not want to learn from it.

This is your last chance. Any more incidents of disrespect towards admins and/or staff will invoke your moderator powers being taken away.

• Like 5