Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Is Your Scariest Moment In Life

exite

I'll have to start here,

It was 2010 whe I was 18, me and y family were at a mall. We were shopping for hours and hours. Then we heard people screaming, like "There's a bomb, there's a bomb!" We were all shocked, then we suddenly heard a LOUD as SHIT explosion, causing the glass door to break near me. (only a cut). As we go to the exit, another explosion occurred. People said there were 3 explosions, the other 1 was from another building, unfortunately, 16 people died, That's what I remembered. Good thing we parked outside, one of the bombs detonated in le parking building (if that's what you call it).

Since then, I'm afraid to go back to the same mall :/

Well, when my alternator failed in my Cessna 182 about 8,000 asl and after fooling with my magneto switches to kickstart the alternator, I restart my engine but lose all electricals. I was forced to perform VFR approach in awful conditions.

Because of the nature of magnetos, they can still perform even though the rest of the electrical function is down. The spark plugs will continue to function and combust the fuel, so the engine will continue to operate.

But for about 20 seconds I had a completely powerless aircraft.

Getting paranoid and seeing things that aren't ment to be seen. Like one time I was paranoid and stuck looking at a doll at night just staring at it for moments then I swear it looked at me then blinked and went back.... I was just fucken scared every time I need to go to the restroom I'll either piss outside the window or wake up my uncle to take me lol

In my dads old airplane with his flight instructor he had to perform a stall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5adECFNFMok). We dropped altitude very fast without knowing if my dad had control of the airplane, it was pretty scary.

These can be really fun. If you pitch the nose 40 degrees and stall, you induce weightlessness within the cabin during the entire stall. Really fun stuff.

Nothing scares me. B)

Did you hear? They might remove CS:S Jailbreak!

I used to be a paramedic in Florida, many moons ago. One night an elderly woman called 911 and reported she was having chest pains. We arrived at the same time that FD did. The door was unlocked and we called out for her. She was in a back bedroom which was setup with two twin beds (I'll never understand why old people sleep in their own beds). We started treating her, no big thing. The next thing I know, I look over and her husband has pulled his S&W .357 from under his pillow and is getting ready to ruin someone's day. Luckily one of the FD medics was able to make an Olympic style hurdle jump over the patient and on to her husband to subdue him.

He apologized profusely afterwards. She didn't want to wake him up and bother him and when he woke up and saw 6 big guys surrounding his wife, he panicked.

We panicked too. A few of us had to change underwear after that.

• Like 2

I was like... 7 when this happened

Anyway, I was fishing with my cousins, my mother standing far back, and my dad cooking sausages on the barbecue, anyway, I was standing there for over 5 minutes thinking to myself "How deep is this water?" because there wasnt any fish even appearing, anyway, I decided to step into the water, just a foot in, no biggy... But then after having my foot in for around 10 seconds, something quite small started nibbling my foot, then another then another, then when I was about to pull my foot out, something really big, I mean REALLY big basically grabbed my foot and pulled me into the water, my head hit a rock on the way down, so it was really blurry for me, the water was also really muddy, so having my eyes open was very painful, anyway I remember hearing a generic scream from my mother, then my father jumped into the water, and was trying to find me, eventually he did, around 10 seconds later, and grabbed my arm, and pulled, and I mean, PULLED, pulled so hard my arm basically came out of its socket, my foot was all purple and bloody, upon reaching the surface I was told my face was all bloody, my dad said 13~ years later, that it was pure luck that he actually found me.

I was in the hospital for 4 months after that

darn fisherman how do they do it

I was like... 7 when this happened

Anyway, I was fishing with my cousins, my mother standing far back, and my dad cooking sausages on the barbecue, anyway, I was standing there for over 5 minutes thinking to myself "How deep is this water?" because there wasnt any fish even appearing, anyway, I decided to step into the water, just a foot in, no biggy... But then after having my foot in for around 10 seconds, something quite small started nibbling my foot, then another then another, then when I was about to pull my foot out, something really big, I mean REALLY big basically grabbed my foot and pulled me into the water, my head hit a rock on the way down, so it was really blurry for me, the water was also really muddy, so having my eyes open was very painful, anyway I remember hearing a generic scream from my mother, then my father jumped into the water, and was trying to find me, eventually he did, around 10 seconds later, and grabbed my arm, and pulled, and I mean, PULLED, pulled so hard my arm basically came out of its socket, my foot was all purple and bloody, upon reaching the surface I was told my face was all bloody, my dad said 13~ years later, that it was pure luck that he actually found me.

I was in the hospital for 4 months after that

darn fisherman how do they do it

WAT DEFUQ, fish is stoopid fuck