Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Charlie)

Strife

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Charlie

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:44064657

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JailBreak

How long ago did this take place?

5:50 am

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I checked first cell saw it broken called out it was broken proceeded to kitchen while joking around that i was camping then after i killed the admin in the room a few seconds after i entered in he proceeded to freeslay me.

it was abuse because he had not seen what the other admin/mod had seen at this point was trippy. Trippy followed me around and agreed it was abuse of a free slay he saw me check first cell then go to kitchen.

Even though i proved he was out of first cell and rebelling he still free slayed me.

I feel like it was abuse because i did everything right and still got punished for it even though the other admin/mod agreed on my side.

i dont have demos but i have trippy as a witness and was on and saw the whole event go down as i have previously described i only have a screenshot of the killing and free slay right after and some of the chat

Proof Links?

Edited by Abused By Paidmins

Ok, can I just say, Since the proof basically shows nothing this is what happened:

I got first cell and teleported straight in, got the bizon and straight up teleported to Infirmary, so within about 6 seconds I was in infirm, however as soon as I tp'ed from first cell the door opened. They straight away saw that the door opened and went inside, and were still there 20 seconds into the round, (not knowing if there was a T in first cell still as they just went straight there). The fact they didn't check to see if a T was in first cell so they wouldn't be camping, or the actual fact that they were in there (They said they were in kitchen, and I heard one re-open the door as if they were running around looking for me) 20 seconds into the round is camping a rebel spot, such as pool (which I then attempted to describe to them the next round however all they yelled was I abused them and the other person I slayed then went to say 'I will, the staff is acting really childish. They didn't get to escape, so they threw a fit' which led them to be muted and gagged, as myself and Joe had also warned them to drop it after we said to file an abuse report if they think it was abuse) however they were deciding to have none of my explanations and I guess this is why he made this.

TL;DR They camped first cell teleport to kitchen, which is also camping a rebel spot, which to me warranted a reason to slay them both.

Well when I died I only took damage from them two, plus I wouldn't have been able to slay you regardless, besides that being in a rebel area twenty seconds into the round and spending a lot of that time in there is camping, and May I also add that word of mouth means nothing in abuse reports/ban reports.

Edited by SynHD

so yeah just deny it then since admins can just get away with anything unless you have a demo even when they have admitted to free slaying.

Dont have any demos because i would have wasted a lot of space recording the 10hrs i played.

He also states that we were in there 20 seconds into the round which it is possible to check first cell and run into kitchen withing 17 seconds of the round starting which proves my point he freeslayed and has admitted to it with enough proof? dont believe its 17s? go run it yourself and watch.

Edited by Abused By Paidmins

so yeah just deny it then since admins can just get away with anything unless you have a demo even when they have admitted to free slaying.

Dont have any demos because i would have wasted a lot of space recording the 10hrs i played.

He also states that we were in there 20 seconds into the round which it is possible to check first cell and run into kitchen withing 17 seconds of the round starting which proves my point he freeslayed and has admitted to it with enough proof? dont believe its 17s? go run it yourself and watch.

You can always start a new demo every few rounds and name it the same thing everytime so it would override the previous demo.

You can always start a new demo every few rounds and name it the same thing everytime so it would override the previous demo.

yes but what im trying to say is that there is proof under neath having no demo that is clear here and there will be no punishment i will start recording everytime i play and override it. Also he also states that we were not immediately behind him or he did not get killed the instant he spawned which in this case would be camping as he describes, which this wasnt the case we werent there the immediate moment he had teleported in.

Ok, can I just say, Since the proof basically shows nothing this is what happened:

I got first cell and teleported straight in, got the bizon and straight up teleported to Infirmary, so within about 6 seconds I was in infirm, however as soon as I tp'ed from first cell the door opened. They straight away saw that the door opened and went inside, and were still there 20 seconds into the round, (not knowing if there was a T in first cell still as they just went straight there). The fact they didn't check to see if a T was in first cell so they wouldn't be camping, or the actual fact that they were in there (They said they were in kitchen, and I heard one re-open the door as if they were running around looking for me) 20 seconds into the round is camping a rebel spot, such as pool (which I then attempted to describe to them the next round however all they yelled was I abused them and the other person I slayed then went to say 'I will, the staff is acting really childish. They didn't get to escape, so they threw a fit' which led them to be muted and gagged, as myself and Joe had also warned them to drop it after we said to file an abuse report if they think it was abuse) however they were deciding to have none of my explanations and I guess this is why he made this.

TL;DR They camped first cell teleport to kitchen, which is also camping a rebel spot, which to me warranted a reason to slay them both.

yes but what im trying to say is that there is proof under neath having no demo that is clear here and there will be no punishment i will start recording everytime i play and override it. Also he also states that we were not immediately behind him or he did not get killed the instant he spawned which in this case would be camping as he describes, which this wasnt the case we werent there the immediate moment he had teleported in.

Alright well no further action will be taken unless a demo is provided, going to lock the thread.