Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jb Map Suggestions For A Bit More Excitement And Variety Of Minigames And Things To Choose From.

HipHop

Trampoline added near or in doge house that gives the t's a way to escape by being able to jump onto the catwalk or any other idea to use the trampoline or place would work.

Making fountain actually have water would be a nice addon.

Have the buttons in the new control room do something when pressed such as close a blue room door mabye.

Have control room be a choice the lead can select from to be where the warday will take place.

Add 4 Square back!

Mabye add a vent in the wipeout pool so the t's could escape to anyplace (most likely armory)

Have stairs and a catwalk that goto Infirmary to lockers (the area where the window is above deagle cage)

Make deathrun a lr choice

1 Way wall in kitchen that gaurds can enter from armory so it wouldn't really count as camping kitchen (if it still does then forget about this idea)

Mabye add a button to put up walls in race area near the gun buttons

Bhop game somewhere? (Best place I think would be doge house)

A place made for pokemon day or gatekeeper day so it can be more controlled by CTs

Bring back VIP Airbubble

Longer bomb distance since the bomb is WAY too underpowered for its range

Fix when the gun buttons kill a chain of people near it although only 1 person pressed it. (if its intentional then my suggestion would be to remove the kill chain effect)

Welp, those are all the ideas I could think of to make jb somewhat better in my opinion! Any feedback would be appreciated, bad or good works! And have a nice day! -finaled

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS NOT THE PAGE FOR CHANGES COMING FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DON'T SEE SUGGESTIONS.