Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Add All Map Approved In The Votelist

Trazix

You not feel playing loop every days abandoned_v6b, ancient_sand, mall_beta, abandoned_v6s, kusty_crab, highschoolbeta, cheap hotel

Personally I try to vote lockup since 6 days but if there is a map of these which I cited or obj map people vote for it

HG zs have now around 60-70 maps (I got the info 10 new map will come soon) and I always seem to play the same map everyday because the votelist suggest only 10 maps, I analyze the voting list since 2 months, the server have so many map that the map have not time to appear.

Well my suggestion is add all map approved on votelist and reset the votelist when there are 10-15 map left to be sure to play one of these map between 24 - 48 hours

People will be voted always on top list but in any case the choice of map will be tight at one time or another and all of these maps will be played

Add many map is good but if it to play the same map in loop every days it's tiring

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 7

So if a map is played it doesn't comeback until the votelist resets or 48 hours pass? If that is what you mean I am all aboard. Sorry if I'm butchering this I know its hard.

yes hes saying maps need a "cooldown' time before they can be selected again

Also remove the ability to use the microphone while the vote is going.

That's already dealt with. If you're talking about east server not having it, thats because that was our temp server due to central being down.

The votelist will reset when there are 10-15 map left, i dont have one idea how much time it will take, 48h was an exemple but it should take for more than 24h

I'd make it 12 hours and that would be great.

Current votelist we need to wait around 17H before the map back

Edited by Trazix