Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Miles)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Miles

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:37696082

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

Yesterday, and other days past

Give us a brief description of the incident.

We were skyping one day and he told me that he will show his face if i showed mine, then i said "ok" then when i showed mine i did a embarrassing face cause i thought he will be a friend and not screenshot. so he screenshotted the picture and then ever since he's been bullying me on telling people he will post the picture link to everyone on HG and i told him not to multiple times yet he still does it. Exite is a witness because he was there when he said it. Now he is also a dick to people and doesn't follow rules like takes lead to turn off LoseOurMinds Shitty music as he called it. and then passes it without a order. He also muted a guy for 1 round when he said the N word. Then when i accidentally talked over lead once he said " don't do that or ill mute you" so i stopped talking over him. Then when he stopped talking i talked and then he cut me off saying "your getting muted" and so he muted me for 5 rounds. He also is trying to piss me off by putting his name as gotchas boyfriend or razzles (me) boyfriend. Exite was there to witness that as well. Also admin abuses, General Spookington mutes CT's and t's and miles unmutes himself like he owns this server. Just miles needs to go He breaks the rules, bully people, Disrespects them and more.

Proof Links?

Charlie will post the links cause i don't know how to do it.

Edited by Gotcha_in_310

Me and Miles talked, Miles gave a DIFFERENT answer with what Gotcha said. I joined the server, it was saturday. I suddenly saw Miles' profile pic in the scoreboard with "Razzle's Girlfriend/Boyfriend" as a name, Gotcha wanted it to be removed but Miles kept disagreeing. "But I thought there was something between us" -Miles. Now because of his name, almost 1/4 of the server has the same name like "Razzle's Bestie". Gotcha then messaged me, he said he was being annoyed, stuff like that. Rounds later, Miles went back to CT. He said something about gotcha (I forgot some of it), he said something negative or a bully-type sentence.

• Like 1

Can you also link me the rule where, recruits,members, and Veterans get more/greater punishment than ordinary players. There was a dude being racist (saying the N word). Miles muted him for 1 round. Gotcha talked over lead, Miles warned him, Gotcha stopped, Gotcha then proceeded to talk (It was not talking over lead). Miles proceeded to mute him for 5 rounds, there was no 1 round mute, but only 1 warning.

• Like 3

Well lets get into it then.

Me and Razzle/Gotcha used to be friends and I really don't get how things came to him making an abuse report on me, but let me give you some context.

Me and Razzle use to joke around with eachother all the time. We would skype with Awsome and we would play games together. I took a screenshot of him once while he was making a funny face and I showed it to him and he told me not to show anyone. I never saved the photo. It was a gyazo. We we're still friends. I had even left a comment on his profile at one point that he responded to. We always made jokes about being gay together and shit. Then one day(the day I assume is the day he started to hate me) he was talking over me during lead and I told him if he didn't stop I was going to mute him for 5 rounds. He did it again a couple rounds later, while maybe not on accident he still did it. So, I muted him. Simple as that. In fact, when he said I muted the guy that said n****r, I shouldn't have even muted that guy because the first step in the racism rules is a warning. I actually followed the process better with Razzle than I did with the random.

So basically, I will address his points from 1 to 6

1. I took a picture of you during skype because I had shown my face then 10 minutes later you finally decided to because I guess you are shy? Either way, the picture was a Gyazo. You also have no proof to show that I showed it to anyone(which I dont think I did). I also don't get where you think I bully you? If I hurt your feelings somewhere along the line then you should have messaged me on skype/steam/hellsgamers or ANYWHERE. After he started "hating me" I even tried to talk to him and all he responded with was a ton of "fuck off" and "can't you see I don't like you". If anything, you were rude to me. Not the other way around.

2. No matter how long I mute you for, the mute was still valid. Whether or not you talk over lead on purpose or on accident, talking over lead is still talking over lead. I followed the admin rulebook perfectly. Warning > Mute. And the mute was not long. Compared to what Bonbon says.

VOICE: Try not to talk over others. If your mic has bad quality it you may be asked to not use it. Do not yell into your mic. Do not give orders unless you are the lead (false orders). Leads should not give orders to spam over the mic. Do NOT talk over the lead ct, this may get you muted up to 15 rounds

3. The only thing on this list worth actually talking about. When I took lead to stop LoseOurMinds music. Everyone(or nearly everyone) in the server wanted her music off because they disliked it. So, I took lead and stopped her music, then passed. This could have been solved with a slay and I am sorry for it. I can get immature in the heat of the moment. I wasn't aware you were spending your time stalking me until I broke a rule.

4. I unmuted myself when I was muted by an admin? This abuse case was solved here: http://hellsgamers.c...hg-miles-☭lcm☭/

5. When I put my name as "Gotcha's Boyfriend" I didn't know you had such a deep hatred for me. When I said "I thought we had something between us" or something like that, I was serious I thought we were friends. If you hadn't blocked/unfriended me on steam, you could have told me to change my name. Like I said we use to joke around about being gay. I thought it was funny and you didn't tell me to stop or even talk to me at all.

6."Just miles needs to go He breaks the rules, bully people, Disrespects them and more." I dont see how I bully people or disrespect people. The only time I really disrespect people is either when they disrespect me or I expect a friendly disrespect back. I don't go up to Sirius telling him to go fuck himself. If I did, I'd be banned by now. If I disrespect peers like other recruits then that should be seen as mutual too and if its not, then no one has ever told me to stop. On me breaking rules, I do occasionally and when I do I get called out for it. It gets handled and thats the end of it. I haven't gotten a single tlist/ban for over a year and a half.

I honestly feel like Razzle doesn't know how to handle situations where he thinks people are attacking him. If you saw the post he made about L3g0Myeg0(http://hellsgamers.c...-in-a-lr-in-jb/), it seemed he just really needed to talk to L3g0 directly. I tried to talk to him directly and every time I did he once again just punched me in the face with a "fuck off" and another "I hate you" or something similar.

I think if Razzle had tried to communicate with me at all, then this wouldn't have happened.

post-28167-0-33718000-1469762191_thumb.png

post-28167-0-05157300-1469762195_thumb.png

post-28167-0-92339300-1469762199_thumb.png

post-28167-0-35595800-1469762204_thumb.png

post-28167-0-12544400-1469762209_thumb.png

post-28167-0-25487200-1469762214_thumb.png

post-28167-0-77448200-1469762219_thumb.png

post-28167-0-37281800-1469762235_thumb.png

post-28167-0-14142600-1469762241_thumb.png

post-28167-0-47140900-1469762246_thumb.png

post-28167-0-26309800-1469762252_thumb.png

post-28167-0-12595200-1469762357_thumb.png

post-28167-0-43439400-1469762363_thumb.png

• Like 3

I don't see any abuse in these screenshots provided. Also, the screenshot where Miles unmuted himself was already dealt with here.

No proof of your story either so nothing can be done about that and if you were talking over lead multiple times your mute was legit because Miles gave you a warning to stop.

Not abuse.

• Like 1