Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Perp Suggestions

->SK<-

1. Suggestion: Org Moderators/Org Hierarchy

2. Reason for suggestion: Current one relies on everyone waiting on the other on before they are allowed to jerk each other off as org members.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): Allows the joining of new org members while an org leader may be afk for a week or so.

• Like 4

1. Suggestion: Volume controls for radio

2. Reason for suggestion: IF I'M A FUCKING FF AND I HEAR POLICE 24/7 BITCHING ABOUT "WHERE'S THE MEDIC" WHILE IM TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE MY SHIT.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): Allows gov workers to retain some sanity.

1. Suggestion: If The map is exactly like Rockford with no changes. Change the transparency (or change windows) of the apartment complex (ghetto one) right on front of the mayor's office.

2. Reason for suggestion: Currently you can see from inside the room towards the outside but you cannot see into the apartment. It removes some of the role play and fun from the server.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): If a player decides to make to start growing without bordering up(covering) the window, a policeman or a thief can see from the outside if someone is growing or not and act accordingly. Plus you can know if someone is home.

• Like 1

1. Suggestion: Moped

2. Reason for suggestion: Its a moped, and its cool

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): it can make things more intriguing, like a moped race as an event

Edited by Sir seth
  • Like 5

1. Suggestion: Additional content to grind for other than cars. I was thinking of maybe adding diversity to the clothing system? For example, masks, suits, etc. Also, possibly bicycles and skateboards, they should be expensive and not quick to obtain.

2. Reason for suggestion: It's important to give Rockford its own defining features as well as making new PERP unique when compared to other RP servers.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful: It gives more purpose to making money other than spending it on cars and weapons.

• Like 3

1. Suggestion: Increase the fuel in cars

2. Reason for suggestion: I cannot make it to the gas station from the car dealer

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): People wouldn't have to walk all the way to a store to buy gas cans

• Like 1

1. Suggestion: Reduce the rate at which you lose stamina

2. Reason for suggestion: It's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge map!

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): It would make walking or running more bearable if you are stranded

1. Suggestion: Club Catalyst should let play your choice of music.

2. Reason for suggestion: It'd be cool if you could DJ.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): Would be fun, and it'd bring the server together from time to time

• Like 1

1. Suggestion: Cinema movie theater playing videos

2. Reason for suggestion: Would add a unique feature to hgs perp, and Would be very entertaining too

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): This will make our perp server different than the other perp servers out there, diversity would bring in population

• Like 2

1. Suggestion: Replace the stove for an even better stove. Example it model in Garry's mod is kitchen_stove001a. Replace it for furnitureStove001a.

2. Reason for suggestion: Current stove is see through on its backside. Makes you think that there's a loading error or something.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): Cosmetics really. Also the other stove is about same width and height.

Suggestion: Lower the costs of creating ammunition or increase the costs of making guns. Example lower the costs of cardboard box and it would lower the price of ammo, to let’s say, to 50$ (52.5$ with 5% tax). Or add a new component called gunpowder into the mix.

2. Reason for suggestion: Currently, at 5% tax, without taking into account the fact that you have to invest on a heat source for ammo(stove), making pistol ammunition costs the same than a Glock (663$). A shotgun costs 979$ yet its ammo is 925$. An Uzi costs 1289$ and its respective rifle ammo is 1031$. Currently buying ammo is like buying a new gun each time when I feel like the cost of ammo should be (From the top of my head) about 1/5th the cost of the gun.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): Currently you could say it hurts more the economic situation of a player to lose ammo or miss by shooting than to lose their gun. Also if the ammo cost changes, it makes people more willing to buy ammo from a player(since the lowered cost will make them more willing to buy ammo at an even higher rate) that costs just a few paychecks than to go the extra mile of making their own ammo just to save on cash. People will go to extremes to save on cash if the costs are greater.

Edited by uroyoan

1. Suggestion: A media player that you can buy from the store just like the radio.

2. Reason for suggestion: Growing can get boring and if you could watch videos with your while growing it would be pretty cool.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): If you can watch memes with your friends and grow that brings together two gamemodes and it will help the server with getting people to join and stay.

• Like 3

1. Suggestion: Let players open double doors one at a time, and open outward or inward! (https://gyazo.com/1b...b7386e7738203a4)

2. Reason for suggestion: It is a bit bothersome when opening and closing considering you have to double unlock to get out.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): I think it would be beneficial to people who are basing since they are able to block one half of the double doors.

Edited by Petroy

1. Suggestion: Allow people to break into other people's car using a lockpick!

2. Reason for suggestion: It'd be cool!

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): It would give more use to lockpicks as well as increasing the realism of the server.

Edited by Petroy
  • Like 2

1. Suggestion: Alternate way for officers to get warrants without a mayor or police chief.

2. Reason for suggestion: Officers are limited in what they can do since they are unable to use battering rams on evaders or warranted properties. I was possibly thinking of a vote system or perhaps allow officers to use the battering ram on cars and doors without warrants. However, I'm sure there are better alternatives.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): It would improve the officer job as they are able to do their job without a police chief or mayor.

Edited by Petroy
  • Like 1

1. Suggestion: An alternative way of letting normal players fix their legs while making stimpacks still viable. iReckon suggested the idea of splints awhile back which I think is a good alternative! However, it should not heal you and only last maybe 2-3 minutes before it breaks (Rena Bee's idea).

2. Reason for suggestion: Regular players are at a huge disadvantage in PvP situations. I think it is important to lessen the gap.

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): A player who pays should not have this much of an advantage in PvP situations against players who do not pay. Skill should be more of a determining factor on who comes out on top in PvP situations rather than whether someone pays for the extra perks or not. Lastly, it promotes fair gameplay!

Edited by Petroy

1. Suggestion: A way to exit this interface without relogging or spending money. This occurs among both clothing salespeople. (Still spends money if you choose the same model you have). Picture

2. Reason for suggestion: Self-explanatory

3. Benefit to server (in your own view, and be truthful): Kind of silly that there is no way to exit, would slightly improve player experience.

• Like 2