Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Charlie Ban Request

Squishy-

I'm tired of Charlie fucking with me on ts, while I'm in a 10man, and just in general. I just want him to leave me alone. I don't mean to sound rude or be a "snitch" I just want him to fuck off. Here he is spam poking me, just ask him to stop or something please, it's quite annoying.

post-30997-0-64308000-1471796064_thumb.png

post-30997-0-40137400-1471796069_thumb.png

• Like 3

Lmao, I was asking why you weren't replying to me and 0 response, and I mean I didn't get a poke off you js, I'll screenshot my logs if necessary, And How do I fuck with you during a 10 man?

I apologise for the poking sparxy, Joe just told me to stop on teamspeak so I won't do it again, just wanted to know why you weren't talking back, how I fuck with you in 10 mans idk, please tell me so I can sort that out if possible.

Like saying 'fucking with me on ts, in 10 mans in just in general' is like kinda loose, I don't see how I've done anything in ts, 10 mans or in general except for this.

Edited by Charliee

10 mans you'll poke me in ts, spam chat, pm me thru steam, etc.. When I ever unmute you per your request you just spam cancer soundboard clips (Which is why I don't unmute you now.), and you never seem to be able to just leave me alone. I was hesitant to make the report with little evidence, and I don't even really want you banned, I just want you to stop.

10 mans you'll poke me in ts, spam chat, pm me thru steam, etc.. When I ever unmute you per your request you just spam cancer soundboard clips (Which is why I don't unmute you now.), and you never seem to be able to just leave me alone. I was hesitant to make the report with little evidence, and I don't even really want you banned, I just want you to stop.

I don't actually believe I've ever poked you whilst you're in a 10 man unless I actually need something, I rarely if ever message you on steam, if I spammed chat then someone at the time would have dealt with it, and I don't ever request for you to unmute me on ts, You're always like 'For fucks sake why is Charlie unmuted again' And for the record, I don't have soundboard for teamspeak, so that part is kinda bullshit. And You were literally in the channel with Joe (I unmuted with him telling you to wait and that he'd say something) yet you still posted it, so I find the last remark kinda bs too but I'll leave this for DL/DS.

Alright, I think we understand the situation here. Don't poke spam anyone since its annoying and useless, you would only use poke to get someone's attention. You could always mute the client-side so you won't be able to hear him. There are a lot of solutions to this and maybe you should cool off toward each other before you guys make up.

Reviewed.

• Like 4