Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Jerm)

GIJOSE

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Jerm

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

ttt

How long ago did this take place?

now

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was playing fine with everyone else. Never been slayed on ttt and Jerm bans me out of no where with no reason written anywhere.

Proof Links?

A will agree with the not following protocol with a missing kick... But you had been warned several times in game to stop prop blocking people while playing TTT. This includes yourself. You kept bringing a filing cabinet into a dumpster with you all the while blocking slowing and trolling people along the way. I do not have a demo .

1. Never received any warning (you lied about that). 2. I didn't prop block anyone. 3. I didn't know prop blocking my self is not allowed. If you warned me in admin to all chat I would have listened to you but you decided to ban me and you also didn't include any reason when you type !ban jose.

A will agree with the not following protocol with a missing kick... But you had been warned several times in game to stop prop blocking people while playing TTT. This includes yourself. You kept bringing a filing cabinet into a dumpster with you all the while blocking slowing and trolling people along the way. I do not have a demo .

Did you warn him via @ admin chat?

It seems he did send out a warning:

L 08/23/2016 - 23:44:30: [basechat.smx] "-hg- eLad [M]<238><STEAM_1:1:73945274><>" triggered sm_say (text Dont propblock)

So, we'll settle it at this:

When giving warnings, try to talk to the person before you ban them, and let them know what they're doing is wrong and they're breaking a rule.

Also, remember to follow protocol, warn > kick > ban.

GI-Jose, you are unbanned. Remember not to put props in the way of people and don't block them.

Jerm, try to be a bit more flexible with the bans and make sure people realize what's going on.

Reviewed.

• Like 4