Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Is Hg Zs Dying?

Here the problem;

Usually, on Central Server, we usually get ton of players that usually play on this server, and Central is an lag-free server, meaning there usually no lag going on with your network and so on, that until then we get on to ZS-East where it not lag-free, not getting much updates anymore, and usaully, players don't get on.

I know there school as well, but on the weekends, we don't get ton of players still, which makes the community worried about the player count.

Also, I also don't see ton of returning players as well, which this leads to where the community; I feel like the coder of ZS isn't giving out anymore updates to ZS, which I already know that he making this "Zombie Master" which I'm hoping that will replace Zombie Survival or getting an new server to play with.

But at same time, people over at ZS are getting no lag at all and I'm getting lag, which I'm bit confused on who is lagging my internet, it was either the game server being hosted at or it just my terrible internet, neither way, the game is dying off, and I have to say, we need to revive the community by giving out updates to ZS before work on this "Zombie Master" again.

Otherwise, the server is going to die off, just like PERP (Just maybe!).

What you think about it and should we do something about it?

• Like 2

This was a pretty useless thread, but considering you do not know the situation we are in, i'll explain it briefly.

You see, the central server has been getting ddosed none stop, and we have resorted to east for now (Because it has better protection). Sadly, east server does not show up on everyone's server browser, so we don't get the max amount of players that we anticipate.

We are currently waiting on a new box that will have better ddos protection, until then, we stay on the east server

Also, we have a new coder for zombie survival

This was a pretty useless thread, but considering you do not know the situation we are in, i'll explain it briefly.

You see, the central server has been getting ddosed none stop, and we have resorted to east for now (Because it has better protection). Sadly, east server does not show up on everyone's server browser, so we don't get the max amount of players that we anticipate.

We are currently waiting on a new box that will have better ddos protection, until then, we stay on the east server

Also, we have a new coder for zombie survival

Oh bois, fine, I wait until the central server is up and running well, but at same time, got to go back to my game. lul.

Since an update from 2015 towards the end of the year it doesn't show the server on my list of servers for all gmod gamemodes.

EDIT: This is one reason why the server population is low.

The reason is because we were forced to move to East which doesn't show on everyones list and if it does takes a long time for it to do so