Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Testing 3 New Maps Tomorrow

EngineTrap

Ok so for a while I have been working on 3 New Maps of which 1 Is already finished, 1 is almost done and the 3rd is still on the beta (55% done)

So to avoid any issues or problems and to get the best results I decided to make a testing session on a Private Server I have tomorrow at 8:00 PM Pacific Time, so to any Staff, Members, or just normal people interested in seeing this new maps are free to join tomorrow :)

The Server's gonna be called "NightShade's Testing Server" and you're gonna be able to find it tomorrow night in the ZS Gamemode server list, if by any reason you're not able to find it just add me into your friends list on steam so I can invite you directly to the game.

Remember to download all the maps and put them into your Maps folder in Gmod or else you're gonna get a missing map error.

The Maps are:

Zs_Sealand_103

OR25XcR.jpg

This is a pretty small map set in the Sealand Fort near England, there's lots of water (duh), enough props to make at least 3 good cades, 5 doors for doorcading and lots of custom props that will give this map a neat tranquil atmosphere during the zombie invasion. Its pretty gud for legion.

This map is completely finished, so there shouldnt be any missing textures nor models.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fc1qz2alqqs1foc/zs_sealand_103.bsp

Zs_Downpour_V1

1N2MMdj.jpg

A Very Big and detailed map based on RP_Downpour.

It has lots of Places to cade and lots of dank memes that all the ZS Players will recognize, There are more than 4 stores, There is a PD, There's a Giant Ass Deparment Building and more in this rainy nightly map.

hINeWRl.jpg

The Map size is pretty big right now but this is just a test version so expect the full version to be less than 100 mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/328do71by1gv26e/zs_downpour_v1.bsp

Zs_Obj_Existance_betaNf20Huw.jpg

My final Obj Map and my most detailed map so far. Originally Called "Zs_obj_dawn" (a map I started in 2015) This map based on the original "Palace" Chapter from HL2: Beta takes place on a Destroyed Skyscrapper during the Uprising in c17, you must descent the abandoned Museum and find your way through the remains of a true Palace of the Skyscrappers...

Accompanied by Soundtrack from Massive Attack and Transistor, I made sure this map to be as optimized and fun as I could, the defenses dont last longer than 2 minutes and humans have to constantly be on the watch to escape the rising zombie forces, There are a lot of alternative ways for the zombies (specially headcrabs) to reach the humans like small vents or stuff like that.

AZSY7oz.jpg

The full map lenght is aprox 28 minutes long, but the beta is like 15 minutes since I just have finished half of the map.

This is still on beta so expect seeing one or 2 small missing textures as I havent finished all the custom assets yet.

The map size is pretty small (73 mb) so I think you are gonna enjoy this map.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2lcmagmccv073o/zs_obj_existance_beta.bsp

Thanks for your attention and I hope to see ya all tomorrow in the server :)

• Like 3

Hope to see potential from this

I promise it will, I've learned from all both all my past errors and all my good points to bring a very nice experience in all 3 maps, Remember that all these maps are still beta and I'm fully open to any suggestions or changes. Hope to see you there atb

Edited by EngineTrap