Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Remove Or Update Zs_Lila_Panic

Zeus The Deuce

You realize that spot has a teleporter to go into the cage in the sky? It's as simple as that. Removing it because of that simple spot complaint literally made this thread pointless. To add as well you really should add specfics if you are talking about the whole general map as well. This doesn't lead us to do much/help.

• Like 1

I did a couple of test around that spot and i found some tactics you guys can use to destroy that spot. You can:

-Get an army of reverent and hit the props constantly

-Bone mesh ball can do some damage on anyone on the front

-Pukepus and ghoul can go into the teleport on the 2nd floor on the big building in the farthest corner of the room

You are free to send this information and encourage you guys to share this information.

Edited by Great Leader Kevin

The map isnt broken exactly nor it has op spots but its a pretty lame map, Bad design bad atmosphere and mostly an it gives of this "I made this map under 30 minutes in hammer" feel to it.

I wouldnt say to remove it, but I personally dont like it and I try to avoid it as much as I can, going spec every time because of how god awfully boring it is.

I would leave this for the people and staff to decide.

• Like 1