Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Charliee)

uncle steve

<p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="color: Black">Abuse Report</span></span></strong></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">Abuser Name</span></strong></p>

<br />

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>Charliee</em></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID</span></strong></p>

<br />

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>STEAM_1:0:44064657</em></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">Where did this occur?</span></strong></p>

<br />

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>CS:GO</em></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">What server?</span></strong></p>

<br />

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>Jailbreak</em></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">How long ago did this take place?</span></strong></p>

<br />

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>In the last 10-20 mintues</em></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">Give us a brief description of the incident.</span></strong></p>

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>I shot 2 people that jumped when the order was to be frozen and I slayed myself because i thought i might have shot stack, but Charlie t-locked me. Since I am a gold admin and he is as well, he cannot use his powers against me. A staff member was also in the game.</em></p>

<p><strong><span style="color: Red">Proof Links?</span></strong></p>

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left: 40px;"><em>--</em></p>

Edited by Dr. Good Meme

Ok, the scenario is:

We were frozen on top of hurdles controls, Three people die out of nowhere (one guy was rightfully killed) I check console and He killed two people, we were all in a stack and they were BOTH AWP Headshots (gotta be some pretty convenient time for them to jump at the same moment amirite)

I then Tlock him forgetting he has admin (must have stealth mode on or I just saw wrong, didn't see the admin prefix) and then he says 'see ya on the forums' (why are kids so edgy nowadays smh)

I do apologise for using my powers on another admin, as I do fully understand this is not allowed due to us having equal rights, however it is early in the morning, (Around 4.30am when it happened) and js but he slayed me earlier, so clearly we both forgot and broke the rule, so I suggest moving on and making do? Afterall, they were both temporary actions and I'm sure we can be mature and accept the fact we both made mistakes and should learn from them