Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unban Request

zoomcheesewizard

Hello, I was banned 3 months ago for harassing a female recruit. Original ban: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=198327-zoomcheesewizard (locked so i cant reply to it)

I know that i was in the wrong, and I should not have harassed the female recruit. I would like to apologize for my actions and promise to not do it again. I have changed my spray and will never use it on a HeLLsgamers server ever again.

I know kingslayer told me to reapply in a year and reconsideration will be made, but I saw yesterday that Herbivore was unbanned for doing something sorta similar to me; and I was like ill give it a shot as well. I know you are thinking "Well now everybody is gonna go for an unban request and do this shit again." I promise you I wont, I mean if I do get unbanned you can go through my chat logs everyday if you want you will find nothing that is rule breaking.

Even If I dont get unbanned at least take this into consideration

• Like 1