Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ttt Needs To Be More Active

Every time I see one of these "OMG admins(paidmins) need to (insert reason here)" threads I just die a little bit inside.

Read this: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/117533-useless-admins-hear-me-out/#entry675638

Just because an admin or mod isn't on at the same time as you doesn't mean they're inactive or just not there. If you need an admin, (not me because I'm inactive and I don't have wifi as of this post), just go on to forums, teamspeak, or your steam friends list and tell them to come onto the server that you need an admin on.

• Like 6

I am fairly active on TTT I kind of screwed up some stuff irl so I can't be as active as I usually am but trust me TTT is populated, and even if it isn't you can be a helpful person (like I do) and try and get people to join to get it repopulated so more people will come.

Times When It Is Unpopulated

• After CS:GO Update (servers may be down for a bit after so wait for them to come back up and fill it up)

• Early in the day. (Usually before 11 AM EST)

• During School Hours (Usually 7 EST to 4 EST when most of the TTT players who are students are at school)

• During the week.

*All information here is from my vast knowledge from TTT and my activity on it.

**If you ever need to fill it up go on teampseak and ask some people if they can come on and when it is populated add some people who you see on a lot and they will help you out too.

Any help you do for the TTT server I am sure will be greatly appreciated by HG but I know that the other active TTT players and myself will thank you.