Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Impulse)

Raptor

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Impulse

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:177375953

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JailBreak

How long ago did this take place?

Past 15 minutes roughly

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Impulse is a new admin. Before these incidents happened, he constantly asked how to "Say in all chat to t's", I and Useful Towel told him and recommended him to read the Admin Training guide. It seems he did not as per follows with this abuse. He constantly says things in All chat for no reason with his admin powers and even tries to "demote" a hg recruit. Later he abuses it even more after many admins tell him to stop. He is not using the chat professionally AT ALL.

(Sorry for Photos out of order)

Proof Links?

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 2

i know im sorry ;-;. i didnt know and all of it wan an accident. I didnt mean to slay DerEisanBalls and i didnt mean to type in all chat. im sorry

Okay, for one, your forum name needs to match your ingame name. So either make your ingame name xLucasx or your forum name Impulse.

Secondly, read the admin training guide before using your admin again: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-admin-training-guide/

Do not abuse all chat. Do not slay other admins. Do not threaten to demote people. We have a system around here, and you are a paid admin, not staff. Only staff+ can demote. Just because you bought admin, does not mean you are the boss or any higher up.

Please use your admin wisely and not for your own benefit. Hopefully we will not have any more issues again.

Reviewed.

• Like 6