Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Hg] ▲▽ Pre-Paid Illuminati ▽▲™ )

10acity

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG] ▲▽ Pre-Paid Illuminati ▽▲™

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:1:110890055

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

Just now

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I called a lava day. Told them to jump from fountain to solitary. He fell on the ground. I killed him. He went through the side ladder beside solitary, running on the ground and jumped from top of cells on solitary. I killed him. He then slayed me. In the demo provided, he admits to falling on the ground on the lava day. This instance only impacted me, but I have seen him several times to abuse his powers and slay without discussing the affected players first. He does not take his role as an admin in jailbreak seriously.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

We've had plenty of situations like this and never had anything set it stone so there was a little bit of confusion on both sides.

I talked to Burnt about this in teamspeak and this is what we came up with:

• Lava days are to be seen as a replacement of a designated floor, if a T is on the designated floor the T may be killed. If the T fails the jump resulting in touching the designated floor and the T successfully reaches another obstacle then the T may not be killed for touching the lava.

It's also added to the Holy Bible, so hopefully this clears things up for everyone.

Reviewed, thanks for the report!

• Like 4