Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Impressions?

_iMPAKT

It's ok, i liked the campaign, it's pretty good not the best in the series though but good.

The multiplayer is great but feels too much like Star Wars Battlefront, still with some bugs that need to get fix asap, tank are still too OP, some maps are good, some others are not.

Campers need to get ban (not really but seriously they're annoying).

Other than that game is fine, hopefully it'll just get better by the time, will wait till they release new maps and see if it's worth getting premium or not, or simply can wait like a year or 2 to get all DLC for free like they did with BF4 haha..Meanwhile it's just fine :3

Better than COD IW? For sure xD.

Edited by MzA1

• 3 months later...

Should i wait for all the dlc to come out and get a good price on the bundle. Or get it now, comes down to do ya think the game will be as heavy played as 4 is to day.

the game has been on sale a few times so wait till it goes on sale again and get it.

Wait until it get more expansions and stuffs to get the premium pass otherwise is worthless :P that's what i'm doing.

• Like 1