Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Division Survey

Similar to what I did in the fireside chat, I'm opening up a survey for all CSGO Division members to fill out.

It will be completely confidential, the only one that will be able to see the responses is me. NONE of the responses will be taken personal, even if it's about me. I'm curious on how everyone feels and no matter what you say nothing will be used against you. I will also keep your responses private and won't be shared with any other leadership.

Here is the link to the survey: https://docs.google....wRUkitJYc0Gfg8/

Please don't troll on the survey. I'm going to be reading each one and I want serious responses only.

Thanks guys.

• Like 10

Alright, so I've gone through all the responses and I appreciate everyone's input.

I told you all I would listen to what your concerns were, and I meant it. I went ahead and cleared out all inactive mods and will make sure we keep on top of that.

In addition, I decided to go ahead and bring in a staff member dedicated to repopulation, you can find that here: http://hellsgamers.c...s-repopulation/

We are going to make sure we are keeping ontop of everything here in the CSGO division, including mod activity, staff activity, and server activity.

Now, moving onto the concerns that some people had in the surveys:

To start, I want to express something about myself as a person and a dL, to start off, I have a very playful attitude. I like to joke around a lot, I like to mess with people, I like to tease people, for example I've been bullying Archer for like 6 years (that's a joke), but at the end of the day, I take my job as a dL very seriously. I get that some people may not understand my personality or my attitude, but at the end of the day, if I'm saying something sarcastic to you, it's more than likely a joke. One of my main goals in the 10man server was to make sure it was a friendly envirement so we can keep the population in there, and that is something that I still stand by. Yes, there are times when I yell in 10mans, but usually by the end of the game I've completely forgotten about what happened and I take nothing personally, that's just how my attitude is in 10mans because it's still a competitive envirement. At the end of the day, you should never take the things I say to you in 10mans personally, and most of the time if I say something to you in a 10man it's a complete joke. So if your one of the people I've offended in a 10man, I do apologize, but please realize it's nothing personal.

Now, moving on to some of your answers in the survey's. NONE of your names have been shared to anyone, that is a promise I've kept.

How do you think the Division Leaders are doing? (Once again, be honest. Me personally (Suicide) I'm always up for changes, so if you guys have an opinion of me that you think I should change, tell me. Same goes for Archer)

I appreciate what you guys have done up until now, but I think more can be done. Taking the need for doing recruit apps/settinf up events away from divisions frees up their time to focus their energy on devising better strategies to help move their division along more effectively. Plan divisional meetings, get a 3 month plan, 6 month plan, 1 year plan, have a to-do list, make announcements on how we plan to fix dead servers, plan weekly events, I could go on. Being aware of the problems you all have and following through on the strategies you come up with to fix them, announcing them to the community too, will make you look like a rockstar, and the division will thrive.

Thanks for your input, we definitely have some active plans now to get some servers populated and get some more events going.

If you could change something, what would it be?

To try more and actively bring back surf and mini games servers. I know for a fact that some communities, their members are mainly joining because their surf and minigames are lit. It would be nice to see server hoppers to stumble onto our servers and actually join hg because that means our servers are more lit than the other servers.

Joe T has recently taken on the responibility of trying to repopulate minigames, I'm confident he has what it takes to bring MG back to a good stand point and I will be consistently checking up with him to make sure that goes over well.

How do you think the Division Leaders are doing? (Once again, be honest. Me personally (Suicide) I'm always up for changes, so if you guys have an opinion of me that you think I should change, tell me. Same goes for Archer)

Personally I think you're a bit to savage at times

Like I explained above, I have a very peculiar attitude, but I realize I joke around too much sometimes and it's definitely something I'm holding back on, because I realize some people don't take jokes as well as others. (And this was a serious reply, not a smart remark).

If you could change something, what would it be?

More creativity in the servers and that events would be planned and TESTED thoroughly and not changed at the last minute due to a "glitch" in a plugin that was never tested.

I definitely hear you on this, we will be making sure that in the future we plan out and test our events before release.

If answered yes to a 3rd dL, give me a short explanation:

You guys don't need a third DL to run a division. Looks more like you guys want all your friends in leadership to complete the club. And if you promote a DL, which you shouldn't you would promote someone to fill his/her place in staff effectively getting all your friends in leadership.

I actually don't agree with this at all, in fact me and Archer tend to disagree sometimes on who we think we should promote, because we promote people we think will best benefit divisions, not friends.

Again, I can't see what you guys do on a daily basis, but from my perspective it's an absolute trainwreck. The fireside chat was absolutely embarassing for you as a DL (it should be), and you should ALWAYS want to implement or discuss anything the members throw at you, and you have not being doing that in the slightest.

I don't agree with this one either, infact if you saw our CSGO leadership chat, you would see we are always trying to implement new things. During the fireside chat, I took constant notes of people's suggestions, I still have a note pad of it in fact and it's all a work in progress. There's a lot of behind the scenes work that you guys aren't able to see, don't judge a book by its cover.

In this box, type anything you want. If you feel like you want something to happen that isn't being looked at, say it. If you just want to vent about something that's been on your mind, talk about it. I'll read every single response no matter what you type. Keep it serious though, please.

This prompt would be discussed in person, not written down for you to quickly look at and forget about.

I single handedly read each and every survey 1 by 1 and took everything seriously, so nothing you said would have been ignored, but if you'd like to bring me in teamspeak I'd be more than happy to talk about anything you want to bring to my attention.

So that's all that I will bring up in this thread, there are still a lot of survey's that I need to contact people privately about, but I hope with my recent actions you guys can tell that we are serious about the division and wanting to improve.

I think this survey was a good experience and I thank everyone who took part. To the people that are waiting for a response to your survey, I'll get to you soon.

• Like 7