Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why I Think Of Hg As A Family Do You?

DjFunOwl

I think of this community as a family because what you guys told me it really touched me and supported my like my father would before he died and this community is so positive so nice so.... caring you guys are the coolest and everyone here in this community are my brothers and sisters and yes im actually crying while i was write this post because of what you guys told me in my latest post i am soooooo thankful to these people and i hope the best for them same with you the person who is reading this. Now tell me Do YOU think of this community like a supportive family? thank you for reading.

post-35910-0-59319400-1477501383_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Ignoring the memers + people who aren't taking this post seriously, HG is literally family away from family. I've been here long enough to see so many faces and people's stories that its actually insane. At the end of the day, we're able to come together as a community regardless of whats happening in the real life. Playing games, laughing at people's stupid mistakes or memes, or making a new meme along the way makes it even better.

I've met friends here that are legit my closest friends compared to people I've known in real life. It's insane!

Sorry about your loss as well. My condolences to you and your family.

• Like 3

Ignoring the memers + people who aren't taking this post seriously, HG is literally family away from family. I've been here long enough to see so many faces and people's stories that its actually insane. At the end of the day, we're able to come together as a community regardless of whats happening in the real life. Playing games, laughing at people's stupid mistakes or memes, or making a new meme along the way makes it even better.

I've met friends here that are legit my closest friends compared to people I've known in real life. It's insane!

Sorry about your loss as well. My condolences to you and your family.

amen