Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Darwin's Danger Shield On Hg Servers

MahBoiRobin

Just saying to those who actually use this weapon on HG servers, I don't disrespect you at all.

Who agrees that this weapon is the perfect counter for quick sniping because how it does 143 damage instead of 150. Also, it adds 25 health so that when you try to quick snipe or quick scope someone without waiting for charge doesn't kill them. Ugh I hate this wep sometimes. Especially if you manage to hit your enemy and it doesn't kill them and intern they already have the charged shot and they kill you right off the bat

Sry my grammar is pretty bad cuz I'm tired as hell

post-33679-0-08399100-1477539173_thumb.jpg

Anways Guys Cya Later!

The danger shield on our servers are good when you are newer to the sniper class and allows you take gain that extra second if needed to kill someone.

For our higher tier snipers, it is a bit annoying since we have quicker reflexes/shots and they get away to go get health. It can be annoying but is nice if you can counter it which is easily counterable.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the way i see it. The danger shield is like training wheels for your bike. Its fine to use it when your learning, but soon you gotta take it off. Because if you don't it shows you're scared of falling on your face while actually riding the bike, and everyone's going to make fun of you because you are a grown ass man with training wheels on his bike.

Here's the fucking deal for all of you man-babies out there, if i hit you with you pussy shield on and it doesn't kill you, but you take 8 and a half years to perfect your shot, i'm better than you, because i hit you first, that's what matters. Now maybe if you got a head-shot with the extra time, maybe i would understand, but no, all of you have to body shot and feel like you got some big accomplishment because you have a "i'm a pussy and don't know how to play sniper" item in your second load out slot. So man up and take off the fucking training wheels before i can respect you as an actual sniper, and not as a sleazy asshole who wants the easy way out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The Darwin is just a set of training wheels. You use when you're new to sniper. Eventually, you have to stop using it (except for medieval mode; the health bonus is very handy). In some cases, you'll eventually die cuz you'll just be dealing 50 dps too slowly. Just use it for medieval mode.