Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Staff Interviews [Repopulation]

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE APPLYING, THIS IS NOT A NORMAL APPLICATION

Despite our many efforts to populate dead servers, it has failed time and time again. One of the servers we used to have populated was our deathmatch servers, and many staff have failed at repopulated... or well, failed at trying. So it is now our goal to have a staff dedicated to populating our deathmatch servers.

So we've decided to do something we've never really done before and open up applications/interviews to look for a new staff member to populate our deathmatch servers. This is not a normal staff application, you WILL be expected to be giving the effort to populate the DM servers if you are chosen for this. Of course, you will still have the same essential duties as the other staff members and are free to play on other servers, however, we want be monitoring what you do in efforts of repopulating.

So this is a pre-warning to all current mods, all active mods/members/anyone else that think they are next up in line for staff, this position may not pertain to you, as these responsibilities might not be something that you are willing/want to do, which is fine, there will always be spots open in the future. This staff spot is solely going to be dedicated to repopulation. This is something we haven't done in the CSGO division, and I personally would like to see DM populated like it once was.

So, if this is something you are interested in, please use the following application template below:

Time availability:

Why should we chose you?:

Are you willing to stay dedicated to repopulating servers (particularly DM):

What would you do to get the server populated?:

Do you understand that this is not a regular staff position, and you will be eligible for demotion if we see you aren't actively trying to repopulate DM?:

We will find a time to hold TS interviews after everyone applies.

• Like 13

Time Availability: Mostly weekends (9am-12am) Sometimes weekdays (3PM-10PM) PST

Why should we choose you?: I really want to help HG grow and become a bigger community. I want to help with servers and help with the repopulation. I think I can help HG grow more, which is why I want to become staff. I feel that I can do more for Hellsgamers besides being a mod. I will do the best of my ability to help populate DM and other servers. I've been in HG for around 7 months now, and I think I have some experience that can help with issues and also repopulating DM. Lately I've been also trying to help repopulate Minigames to take former glory.

Are you willing to stay dedicated to repopulating servers: Yes, Ill try my best with repopulating the servers and also will spend most of my time playing CS:GO helping repopulate. I'll keep trying and inviting people to go on DM, and other servers. My main focus when playing CS:GO will be to play on servers and help repopulate them. I'll keep trying to repopulate DM and of course other servers too.

What will you do to get the server populated?: I will promote the DM server on other servers, and I will also promote it to friends and people I meet. I will try to get as much people as possible to check out HG's servers. I will also try to get people to join HG and become a recruit.

Do you understand this is not a regular staff position?: Yes.

Edited by mmss_j0k3r

Time availability: if im not working all day pst if i am itll be after 5pm pst till 11pm

Why should we chose you?: i have been in HG community for a very long time and know how everything works at mod level and below and some staff level. i want to make HG grow on every aspect of gaming as much as possible and i have few ideas to help make HG grow in different aspect for gaming and for community i can help do events and create events as well.

Are you willing to stay dedicated to repopulating servers (particularly DM): i can definanetly help DM server grow. i havent played on it in awhile cause i enjoy TTT when its popuilated but DM is fun when players are on and i can help create servers population through events and try to get people to join dm to just play as well. i will work with other event planners to help get DM more populated and as well as just in general get people to play to have fun. i want to help HG grow like it has been ever since ive joined HG back when CSS was just starting up. i feel id be a great staff member because i can help others in any way and also help HG grow more to be at the very top of the gaming community. DM is a great server to help players rank up in comp by them practicing with weapons and where to aim like 10 man does. its a great warm up server for comp/ 10man/ and other servers like TTT and JB.

What would you do to get the server populated?: events with prizes like ZE does and all other events. i can help by giving prizes as well.

Do you understand that this is not a regular staff position, and you will be eligible for demotion if we see you aren't actively trying to repopulate DM? yes.

Edited by PuppyPaws

Time availability: most weekends from 10 am to 2 am and weekdays mostly 4:00 to 9:00

Why should we chose you?: You should choose me because while I have not be in Hellsgamers that long I have alright made an noticeable impact. I have run a event and have another coming up. While my first one my not have been a big success it got more people coming on JB. My staff position in hgce on the events community will help me run events to help keep DM populated. Im also an extremely active member in JB and 10man; I will extend this to DM to help it become what it once was.

Are you willing to stay dedicated to repopulating servers (particularly DM): Yes I will put my best foot foward in trying to make it populated. I want to continue to help HG grow and I believe what I have learned throughout the years of admining and managing gaming servers I can help to repopulate DM.

What would you do to get the server populated?: To get the server populated I would start by running a couple events in the server and using my position in the events community to help with this. After that I would start actively promoting in jailbreak, ttt and other servers. I can see it being a warmup for those waiting in 10man server and will promote subs staying in DM not on the 10man server. I will also actively but not to an annoying point message people to come and play.

Do you understand that this is not a regular staff position, and you will be eligible for demotion if we see you aren't actively trying to repopulate DM?: Yes

Edited by Menoch
  • 2 weeks later...

Time availability: 7days a week. Mostly free all time

Why should we chose you?: I will make sure that I can help people learn the rules, have fun and certainly enjoy spending time in the hg deathmatch server.

Are you willing to stay dedicated to repopulating servers (particularly DM): Of course.

What would you do to get the server populated?: Help new players learn the rules, make them have fun so they stay and come back. I can make them my friends so they have something to comeback for. And use any tips current staff have to appeal to new players.

Do you understand that this is not a regular staff position, and you will be eligible for demotion if we see you aren't actively trying to repopulate DM?: of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Time availability: Afternoons/nights (Depending on the day)

Why should we chose you?: I'm a dedicated HG member since 2012, spent years being an admin and staff member to help the community.

Are you willing to stay dedicated to repopulating servers (particularly DM): Yes

What would you do to get the server populated?: Events, game nights, random server raids, constant promotion on forum and chatbox

Do you understand that this is not a regular staff position, and you will be eligible for demotion if we see you aren't actively trying to repopulate DM?: Yes

• Like 2