Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Time On Ban Notice

TheEpicGamer

I was just banned, and i have a suggestion. People might not wanna go to the website to find how long they have been banned for, i think that it should display the time it the ban message. That's just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt since i was banned.

Dude just deal with it, we shouldn't even have to ban people like you for constantly messing around with staff anyways.

• Like 1

It's more to get you to get on the forums and see why you've been banned instead of just having a ban message. People also have a chance to appeal bans this way because if we displayed the message in game people would be too lazy to get on the forums. I honestly don't see how some people can be that lazy...

Because typing hgbans into google and typing your name to find your ban is too hard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see a problem with this. Honestly the only reason I don't see this getting implemented is because it would take a little more time than desired to get this implemented in, if it already isn't a thing. I mean, I think it would give those who were banned more motivation to appeal on the forums. I'm pretty sure most people who are banned don't come back to the server anyways, even after the ban time.