Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Hail Hydra)

Iron Chef

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Hail Hydra

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

1:52587393

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

7:50

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Began the round with his Jailbreak spam. Told him I was going to mute him. He continued and was muted.Unmuted himself to finish his spam

Proof Links?

• Like 5

I contest this ban and feel that Iron has overstepped himself.

While it seems that unmuting ones self is a greater offence than I was previously led to believe, I feel that a ban is rather much. In my experience admins have unmuted themselves without issue. Given, these were younger paidmen on the Jailbreak server so perhaps that is why it went without punishment of sorts.

I would argue that perhaps Iron was having a long day and my comical shpeel was not well interpreted by him. As for a warning, what warning? It was just a mute. He did complain prior but I recall no warning of any sort.

Final remarks would be I now understand that unmuting myself is abuse and that I will be aware of it in the future.

I don't take being banned lightly as I think of myself as a large contributor to the servers with personality and character.

Hail Hydra.

P.S. I am off for the day and most of tomorrow. I will attend to any and all following comments then.

• Like 3

I contest this ban and feel that Iron has overstepped himself.

While it seems that unmuting ones self is a greater offence than I was previously led to believe, I feel that a ban is rather much. In my experience admins have unmuted themselves without issue. Given, these were younger paidmen on the Jailbreak server so perhaps that is why it went without punishment of sorts.

I would argue that perhaps Iron was having a long day and my comical shpeel was not well interpreted by him. As for a warning, what warning? It was just a mute. He did complain prior but I recall no warning of any sort.

Final remarks would be I now understand that unmuting myself is abuse and that I will be aware of it in the future.

I don't take being banned lightly as I think of myself as a large contributor to the servers with personality and character.

Hail Hydra.

P.S. I am off for the day and most of tomorrow. I will attend to any and all following comments then.

I told you via PM that us banning people is merely a tactic to get them to respond to their abuse report. We do it with everyone, your offense (as an admin) didn't warrant a ban, it was the abuse report in general that warranted the ban just so it'd come to your attention to respond.

Anyway, moving on. This is a big no no, when a dL tells you not to do something, you shouldn't do it. Then when he mutes you for it and you unmute yourself... that's an even bigger no-no. We need to respect when a leadership member tells you not to do something.

Please make sure this doesn't happen in the future. And if you see anyone else unmuting themselves that gets muted by a higher up, then tell them that is abuse.

You are unbanned.

Reviewed.

• Like 5