Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Puppypaws [M])

Ruthless.Assassin

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] PuppyPaws [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:9037274

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

[HG] Trouble In Terrorist Town - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL | Sho

How long ago did this take place?

11-13 3:30PM EST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

While [HG] PuppyPaws [M] was on today he was not acting in a manner that one of our server moderators should be acting. The first thing I noticed was that PuppyPaws had slayed someone for "RDM'ing" on that person's terrorist round, The second thing I noticed today was that PuppyPaws was using Molotov's and people were either continuously / purposely walking on them or PuppyPaws was throwing Molotov's on people. One of the Molotov's mentioned before ended up killing one of our recruit's MewTwo, PuppyPaws then proceeded to kick MewTwo for it.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

First off the slay on lava was an accident, i didnt know he was T because of a kos on someone else that was T, and he was playig some guessing game with that T and stated if you get this right i wont kill you, and i checked logs at the time and he had nothing to his name of killing someone or dmging them. so i thought he was inno. so i slayed him for not killing the T who had kos on him. so i slayed for idk what to call it but griefing for not killing. but after i slayed him i saw he was a T and so i stm msged him and apologized about it.

I threw a molotov down on myself to kill myself in a corner and not dmg anyone then mewtwo proceeded to just run into it knowing it was gonna be an rdm for me and did it anyways. and so i kicked him for trolling.

i never once threw a molotov at someone to kill them or rdm them i only throw it on myself to kill myself. there the ones who run into it knowing its trolling and trying to get the rdm.

and the SS of the chat logs those mutes were okay mutes mewtwo and arrow were yelling in mic about betting on a knife for who has most hrs during TTT on map minecraft. and also people were spamming mics by singing and talking about random crap that had nothing to do with the game.

and how does "bad bans" = abuse i just didnt have the slay ss's for you because i couldnt ss them at the time.

this abuse report is only for what happened with the slay and molotov and kick on mewtwo

and honestly i was just having fun with people on the server no one minded it, not even mewtwo or swamp or anyone else in the server.

• Like 1

and how does "bad bans" = abuse i just didnt have the slay ss's for you because i couldnt ss them at the time.

this abuse report is only for what happened with the slay and molotov and kick on mewtwo

This abuse report is about you abusing in general, I bring this up because you aren't following admin procedure...as a moderator. If you ban someone incorrectly that is abusing and bypassing the system HG has designed to be fair to our players. It isn't so often that you "cant slay someone", is the server coded so that the map changes every time you slay someone, making it impossible to screenshot? All you need to do is type !slay <name> and then hit F12. So now that you continue abusing, these abusive bans come to light on a bigger stage.

• Like 1

okay well sometimes i forget to SS the slay after i do it cause then when they get slayed they ask why so i answer and it slips my mind to ss the slay.

and that was me and duphin just messing around 1 time for 1 sec

i like how you say on when we gathered like a few days worth up to a month ago ss of proof to ban axteruz for longer time that we cant use the proof on those because they happened awhile ago and here you go posting proof of stuff that has nothing to do with what this abuse report was about in first place and use old proof to add to this but wont let us add old proof to bans. seems like you are contraindicating your own words.

and btw fox you say i have bad bans and yet going through those bans and i look at the bottom it says approved ban by foxhound hmmmm thats you aint it? and yet here you are saying i have bad bans and yet approve them anyways. seems like you contraindicated yourself.

Alright, let's get down to business.

Puppy, there's no doubt in my mind that you're a good mod, and that you're dedicated to helping HG. I've seen you put it countless hours into the CSGO servers to help them stay clean, and I appreciate the work you put in.

However, you do have an attitude problem, as well as an abuse problem. You don't respect your authorities, higher ups, other mods, etc. You sometimes also get roudy with other players.

You are a good mod, but if we're being honest, your attitude does need adjustment. You need to do a few things after this abuse report: Respect your fellow players, mods, and higher ups. You also need to knock off the abuse (slapping/slaying/muting other mods). Make sure you are screenshotting all your actions as a mod, if you are requesting an extention. Make sure you are careful with the decisions you make in-game, and you aren't slaying the wrong people. (aka slaying a terrorist).

I'm not going to revoke your mod this time around Puppy, but let this serve as a final warning to you, if I get any more reports on you, I'm going to be forced to remove your moderator.

This is your final warning. Please behave and change your attitude.

Reviewed.

• Like 7