Quantcast

• Create Account
307 players in 37 servers, 284 users online, 18 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Jan
    Bing_Bong

well great exprience finding out you cant play arms race because your internet is complete shit!!!!!! Well luckily i have HG Servers that are way better anyway <3

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Ct Freekill Or Nah?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

Welcome to where all your freekilling concerns shall lie, this thread will be used to make a master list of scenarios that ARE or ARE NOT freekilling.  With that being said, throw some scenarios my way and ill let you know if it is a freekill or not.  

Scenario Example: It just turned LR and as I teleported on top of e-chair a CT 360 noscoped me after jumping off big cage and he hit me mid-air!
Answer Example:  Freekill

DO NOT RESPOND TO OTHERS IN THIS THREAD, ONLY POST SCENARIOS OR YOU MAY RECEIVE PUNISHMENT
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks to Icon for the amazing signature!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

View Postmegan, on January 29 2015 - 01:32 PM, said:

To be honest go ask everyone on jb who plays constantly erryone loves me i've never heard of no weeman and i never see any councils but burnt

Bunbun said:

Everyone always asks me for stuff, but when I ask for nudes everyones like "noooooo im only 13"

Vel' Roz

Vel' Roz

CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak) | HGDC Mapping Team Leader

• 402 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the sky!

Giving an order like "all ts look at the list of escaped prisoners" while theyre still in cells and killing any one not doing the order is a freekilling right? Some have argued that its not a freekill but others say it is

Posted Image

Thank You Selery!

Posted Image

Proud Owner of DracoPhiliacs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit goes to Nightshade for the original image!

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

View PostMango Pervdragon, on November 20 2016 - 02:07 PM, said:

Giving an order like "all ts look at the list of escaped prisoners" while theyre still in cells and killing any one not doing the order is a freekilling right? Some have argued that its not a freekill but others say it is
Not a freekill, the order is valid as its something that can be easily noticed within 5 minutes of playing.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

To be honest go ask everyone on jb who plays constantly erryone loves me i've never heard of no weeman and i never see any councils but burnt

Bunbun said:

Everyone always asks me for stuff, but when I ask for nudes everyones like "noooooo im only 13"

Jericho

Jericho

HG Management (CS:GO Division) | HGCE Staff (Recruitment Team)

• 188 posts
  • LocationBemidji, Minnesota

A lead is having a group of t's play hurdles and gives the order all t's must be facing the lasers. If a T looks away from the lasers while doing hurdles, but then looks back at them and is killed is it a free kill?

Posted Image

Thanks to ಠ_ಠ for this sig <3

Posted Image

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

View PostJericho, on November 20 2016 - 04:08 PM, said:

A lead is having a group of t's play hurdles and gives the order all t's must be facing the lasers. If a T looks away from the lasers while doing hurdles, but then looks back at them and is killed is it a free kill?
Not a freekill, the T cheated and also disobeyed the order.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bunbun said:

Menoch

Menoch

HGCE Leader (Community Events) | CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)

• 366 posts

Lead says walk to top of cell stairs, t starts to do this stops for a second or two, continues to walk to the top and a gets killed for the stop
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

View PostMenoch, on November 21 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

Lead says walk to top of cell stairs, t starts to do this stops for a second or two, continues to walk to the top and a gets killed for the stop
Not a freekill as its delaying, however if its super short such as a finger slipping off "W" or something similar the CT's shouldnt become nazis
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bunbun said:

The Governor

The Governor

Executive Director, External Affairs

• 323 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Order on deagle cage is to freeze while facing deagle cage sign. A bomb detonates sending terrorists away from the cage. A T moves back to the cage doing the same order prior  to the lead saying "If you were moved by bomb, get back to where you were" and is killed.

Posted Image

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

View PostThe Governor, on November 21 2016 - 09:31 PM, said:

Order on deagle cage is to freeze while facing deagle cage sign. A bomb detonates sending terrorists away from the cage. A T moves back to the cage doing the same order prior  to the lead saying "If you were moved by bomb, get back to where you were" and is killed.
Adding to the bible for more clarification, but yes its a freekill.  Bible addition: A bomb forcing the Ts to move should be treated as an allowed detour/delay, and the T may resume the order without being told "If you were move by the bomb get back to where you were".  If the T's were to remain frozen prior to the bomb moving, they should remain frozen unless a location is specified.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bunbun said:

Haze.

Haze.

Friend of HG

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSeattle
You're rebelling and the current lead gets killed. Immediately another ct takes lead and says "all t's freeze." You freeze but a ct kills you since you were rebelling against the last lead's orders.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

View PostHaze., on December 4 2016 - 01:07 AM, said:

You're rebelling and the current lead gets killed. Immediately another ct takes lead and says "all t's freeze." You freeze but a ct kills you since you were rebelling against the last lead's orders.
Freekill, all previous leads orders are invalid after death.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bunbun said:

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

Bump
*Before any staff members remove this I have dL permission for this thread to be used at a later date for a master thread of scenarios to be pinned*

Edited by !shark, January 7 2017 - 06:39 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bunbun said:

Dual Bladed Weeb

Dual Bladed Weeb

Registered Users

• 31 posts
  • LocationEdge of Omniverse
We were having a Nascar Day. The wardne says, "CTs, move away from the top of cell stairs." Once they do, the warden says, "Go." That's it. No location specified for the Ts. Everyone who went to the top of cell stairs lived, and everyone at the previous location was killed. Freekills for invalid order?

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostJarJarBinks said:

In all seriousness, there is a version of the map on my pc where the pool is dick shaped

bobbythed

bobbythed

HG Recruit

• 40 posts
Lead has a standard NASCAR day, name a location then go, last one there dies.

Stack of 4 is at the entrance to big cage. Lead says "CT's get off of the main cell stairs", waits a few seconds for them to clear off, then says "go".

One T runs other 3 stay as they don't believe that counts as the NASCAR day. Lead kills two of the three at big cage -> LR.

Arguments arise, lead claims that order counted as a location, some of the Ts believe it was a direct order to the CTs not a location.

Dual Bladed Weeb

Dual Bladed Weeb

Registered Users

• 31 posts

View PostDual Bladed Weeb, on January 8 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

We were having a Nascar Day. The wardne says, "CTs, move away from the top of cell stairs." Once they do, the warden says, "Go." That's it. No location specified for the Ts. Everyone who went to the top of cell stairs lived, and everyone at the previous location was killed. Freekills for invalid order?

View Postbobbythed, on January 8 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

Stack of 4 is at the entrance to big cage. Lead says "CT's get off of the main cell stairs", waits a few seconds for them to clear off, then says "go".

One T runs other 3 stay as they don't believe that counts as the NASCAR day. Lead kills two of the three at big cage -> LR.

Arguments arise, lead claims that order counted as a location, some of the Ts believe it was a direct order to the CTs not a location.
I'm just gonna bump this. Remove it if not allowed, but I need resolution on this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In all seriousness, there is a version of the map on my pc where the pool is dick shaped

ßert

ßert

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationArizona

well since no one has responded I'll give my insight punish me if you must but in my professional JB experience this is an order for CT's to move and not directed as a NASCAR order so they were freekills.
Posted Image

Dual Bladed Weeb

Dual Bladed Weeb

Registered Users

• 31 posts
Warden says "all Ts be frozen inside of your cells."
>sees guy crouching
>shoots him
>get slain
Did I freekill?

Posted Image

Posted Image

colinthe5

colinthe5

CS:GO Global Moderator

• 157 posts

View PostDual Bladed Weeb, on January 9 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

>sees guy crouching
>shoots him
>get slain
Did I freekill?
on our server frozen means do not move, so if someone is crouching and does not uncrouch from the start of the order they are still frozen since they have not moved.

Dual Bladed Weeb

Dual Bladed Weeb

Registered Users

• 31 posts

View Postcolinthe5, on January 9 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

on our server frozen means do not move, so if someone is crouching and does not uncrouch from the start of the order they are still frozen since they have not moved.
As you're the warden in question, I'd rather not leave it up to you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Burnt

Burnt

HGDC Veteran

• 1,834 posts
  • LocationLmao

Freekills, the lead must designate an actual location.  Instead, the lead ordered the CTs.

Freekills, the lead must designate a location for the Ts to go.  The order must be clear for the Ts, instead the CTs were given an order.

View Postßert, on January 9 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

well since no one has responded I'll give my insight punish me if you must but in my professional JB experience this is an order for CT's to move and not directed as a NASCAR order so they were freekills.
Please dont respond to this thread, it causes clutter.  The intention of this thread is for my answers to go through final dL approval (which I already have been given to answer these questions) which will result in a master list to continue to be added to for clarification.

View PostDual Bladed Weeb, on January 9 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

>sees guy crouching
>shoots him
>get slain
Did I freekill?
Freekill, frozen simply means not moving.  I defer back to my scenario of being told to freeze by a police officer while you were on one foot masturbating.  The officer has a gun pointed towards you, are you gonna move? no.

View Postcolinthe5, on January 9 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Correct, however please refer to my reply to Bert.

View PostDual Bladed Weeb, on January 9 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

As you're the warden in question, I'd rather not leave it up to you.
Please dont reply with these comments, reference my earlier comments.

Edited by !shark, January 11 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bunbun said:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users