Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Want To Play/learn How To Play Dota 2?

Westonsammy

Hey guys

There's a small group of us currently that play Dota 2 in HG (as far as I know), so considering that Dota 2 is F2P, and that HG has such a huge amount of people, I figured that there must be more of you out there that play Dota already and are looking for somebody to play with, or who have never touched a MOBA/Dota before and want to learn how to play.

So if you want to come play Dota with some HG dudes, or want to learn how to play the game entirely, feel free to add me on Steam and hmu!

http://steamcommunit...id/westonsammy/

I have no problem introducing you to our little Dota group here at HG and teaching you the ropes if you're brand new! (Or referring you to somebody who's probably a much better teacher than I am :D)

Also, if you're unsure about getting into a MOBA for the first time, my advice would be to not be nervous and to go in open-minded. I used to be very close-minded to MOBA's, until I actually tried one and fell in love (I now have over 1,500 hours in Dota ._.)

Edited by Westonsammy
  • Like 1

Teaching Dota is alot of fun in my opinion so dont be afraid to ask for help! I have 800 hours in Dota and I am available almost everyday for help! Just ask .pAnduuhh cuz he learned from me as well ;D.

Feel free to add me as well as I play with Westonsammy quite often.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HGSupaDupakjpskiL/

• 2 weeks later...