Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Gomerpyle)

DragonSlayer

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

GomerPyle

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:6791130

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

Crackhouse 24-7

How long ago did this take place?

12/1/2016 11:30 pm

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Using No-clip. only have video of him stuck in armor truck as i jump on it he kills me knowing i cant kill him.

Proof Links?

--

• Like 1

I was just sitting in the APC hoping to catch Alexcsv going off again because Runfast and contacted me about him going off on people again and I need proof before taking any action and Dragonslayer kept trying to shot at me and getting himself killed by everyone else was trying to get him to stop since he was no longer responding to me in TS. As for the freeze bombs and bind and drug those were talked about in TS. Alienware, Runfast, Dragonslayer were all in the Crackhouse channel with me at the time. As for the 2 low gravs on 25th with meatbag and runfast I was testing out using console to set grav and both Meatbag and Runfast understood that while they were low grav they were fare game for anyone to shoot but they should not shoot others and for the freeze bomb on plane that was a mistake on my part went to open console while freeze bomb menu was still up and accidentally hit 1 instead of ~ . As for this ever happening again I would hope you know me better then that from now on if I want to test something I will ask someone to join me in an unpopulated server. If you or Iron Chef or anyone else think I should lose my DL status I will understand and stepdown with no complaints.