Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"hg Time" Idea Topic

Hello, in this forum I would like to take a few minutes of your time by having you read this whole forum through and post your opinion in the comment section down below. Thanks.

I would like to have "HG Time" added to the CSGO TTT server. What is "HG Time" you ask? "HG Time" is a dedicated time to only people in the HG community including everyone from Homer to new Recruits. My reasoning behind this is that over the past month the TTT server on CSGO has really been booming. As i'm sure most of you know that this is most likely do to the holidays especial during Thanksgiving Break there has a huge increase of players, and with these new players of course your going to have trolls just strolling though the server and on to the next as soon as they've been banned. Due to this so called "Cancer Wave" (not my words) has appeared I figured it would be a good idea to introduce "HG Time" I think this would really help admins because they would not have to be so tied down all the time going from one complaint to another. I feel that admins need this break as much as every one else who has had to suffer if not even more. Plus an added bonus is that because the server would be open to only certain people for an hour or so (times and dates can still be worked out) that people who genuinely want to play on our server would actually come to as HG and sign up to become a recruit there for farther expanding our ever growing community and giving back by letting people just hang out and talk to there friends without the constant chatter of complaining.

Please let me know what you think in the comments down below. Of course right now this is just an idea so of course this could be tweaked in areas I might have missed, and if this is used and it turns out to work, who knows maybe other server could benefit from this as well. Thank you so much and i'm open to as much constructive criticism as you can give. Have a great day :)

Edited by Connelly
  • Like 1

This would be a good idea but Fox does have a point. Admins didn't randomly get admin, they worked their way up for that position.

I understand were this is coming from. But I have heard from lots of different anonymous admin/mods that they were to busy to deal with other stuff going on at the moment. I understand if we had more admin/mods we could address more but just the fact that none of them get time set aside just to relax and hand out with all there friends so they don't have to worry about always be on the lookout. Like a theoretical "Weekend"

I understand were this is coming from. But I have heard from lots of different anonymous admin/mods that they were to busy to deal with other stuff going on at the moment. I understand if we had more admin/mods we could address more but just the fact that none of them get time set aside just to relax and hand out with all there friends so they don't have to worry about always be on the lookout. Like a theoretical "Weekend"

The mods sign up and volunteer for the spot they are in. While I understand your concern and what you are getting at, limiting the server to only HG members at times would push away regulars that may not be interested in joining the community. The mods/admins also all have lives outside of HG as well and no one is forced to get on to moderate. A lot of them do it because they like to keep the servers clean and feel they are accomplishing something, and they definitely have over the past months with the population the server is achieving at peak times.

I will admit to one thing, I am i guess 1 of the people that said "I am busy." The only reason i said so was because i was working on maps so that TTT can have more of a variety in map selection. If need be ill hop on once in awhile to check on the server. (If you think that i think that I am being targeted i am NOT i am just stating what is true.)