Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Should We Revert Back Where You Could Die As Boss During Intermission And Still Get Boss?

Northground

Reverting back where you could be boss even if you killed yourself during intermission.  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it depends on the situation, lets say ur xxSHADEOBLITERATORxx and ur team mates on the

zombie team have WWI headsets and wont hear what ur saying / dont care, they will just go butcher like 3/4 of the game till u finally become boss and the whole zombie team is voting that

xxSHADEOBLITERATORxx should be next boss bc hes pro shade master. If this were added the whole zombie team wont have trouble with the "ITS WAVE 6 WHY DID U GO BITCHER U NOOB"

• Like 1

Its quite funny that the majority of peoples voting no are people that do not play zs and are only here to troll.

It's quite funny that the majority of people voting yes are all friends skewing the vote and aren't actually representing the silent majority.

• Like 1

For whatever reason, people that only resides in "CSGO" shouldn't vote on this poll nor try to influence or troll it, just get some fun out of it.

I myself however, play on the ZS server, and I find it annoying with this new boss zombie system, basically having random players become boss zombie and then doesn't even know how to play as boss, but instead dies within mere seconds, wasting the zombie teams boss.

Needs to be reverted, asap.

Well here is some motivation behind the current system:

Numerous times on end of wave 1 I've been a candidate to become a boss but then I die as soon as wave ends and become a crow. Now with like 15 seconds left some random guy with ghoul manages to grab some careless human and kill them, which happens to be enough damage to make them a boss. That means that guy didn't even have any time to chose their boss type and becomes some useless boss for the wave.

And about not becoming boss when you die as boss during intermission, that's not true. If there's more then 1 bosses that can spawn for the wave and you hold one boss slot reserved for yourself, that means when you die as boss the last second and free that boss slot, it will make you a boss IF you have dealt most damage.

ive played zs with every single person that voted no idk what youre on about

ultimately, I think Marco's new system needs more time to be tested because ive been liking it so far, I presented this case to everyone that I asked to vote no, and some disagreed with me and voted yes. Glad I could gather more opinions for a better sample size