Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Nerf] Flesh Beast

iProbie

Ok, I'll be the first to say this here although many might agree with me:

Flesh Beast is just too strong.

-Tankier than normal zombie (250 base hp)

-More damage than Bloated Zombie (29 damage per headbutt)

-Almost non-existent head hitbox (apparently Killer and Super Terrible told me that the head hitbox is located between the legs?? on the torso area???? WTF!!!)

-Spasms all over when attacking and moving, making it harder to hit them

-Midgets

-Unlocked at Wave 3 and arguably so much better than Chem (a wave 4 zombie)

But instead of nerfing it to the ground, I'd rather rebalance these fuckers by also giving humans extra satisfaction on top of killing them. How?

+Increase their base HP to 375

+Changes their whole body's hitbox to head. Meaning they take double damage from anything when shot anywhere.

This has the effect of reducing their effective hp to 187.5. However, humans enjoy more points from shooting and killing these crimson space roaches.

Other options:

-Make them unlocked at wave 4 or 5

-Reduce headbutt's range

Edited by iProbie
  • Like 3

For some maps if you get stuck in a prop with this zombie you can glitched below it for example if you are on a prop and get stuck in a block of stairs it will just force you to go under it (to the level below) and then I killed a fuck load of people as they didn't know I was there.

Edit: I believe this can happen when you spawn on stairs as well but I don't have 100% proof to suggest it

Edited by The Gaming Limit

Flesh Beast has many bugs that needs to be addressed. For example, it is possible to glitch up to floors/ceilings. Flesh Beast hit boxes are also a mess that I find myself going Flesh Beast rather than any headcrab. If these bugs can't be fixed then I recommend grounding them as a final resort.

Edited by Imbeast

post-25473-0-15222800-1482953079_thumb.jpg

Just to bring some proof to how buggy the flesh beasts are, here is a screenshot on plane factory. We caded the front of the plane, and the flesh beast was going underneath us and hitting people through the floor. The screenshot is not super clear, but I tried showing me doing damage to it, and you can see a piece of its head(or something) jutting through the floor. These guys need some work.