Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This Server Needs To Change. Fast.

drpepper10tm

We are being beaten by Nox, new players will no longer go to HG. If they do, they wont stay, as we have less content, and less skins. There, Nox greets players with cool skins, points, etc. We need to add new stuff, weapons, exp system, player skin shop. Or we WILL die. I have been playing ZS for 5 years now, and I dont want my fav server to be beaten by the people at Nox. They are toxic people, but they are smart. We need to step it up. Please..

We are being beaten by Nox, new players will no longer go to HG. If they do, they wont stay, as we have less content, and less skins. There, Nox greets players with cool skins, points, etc. We need to add new stuff, weapons, exp system, player skin shop. Or we WILL die. I have been playing ZS for 5 years now, and I dont want my fav server to be beaten by the people at Nox. They are toxic people, but they are smart. We need to step it up. Please..

I love it when people try to say other servers are doing better but I'm sorry we do this work voluntarily. Sure it's nice to have good population but we have limits here. The coders that work for zs work around the clock already doing other things that makes HG more unique then doing what every other server is doing. You want to know why Nox does well? They have gametracker set up to show 2 servers but they're actually the same server. They also have a server set between the EU and US. That means they get eu people way more then us since our server is located in Dallas. Hell we'd be doing max pop every morning if we could have EU join our servers. It's not about content and "stepping up" it's about the well being of the community. You have triple a games that have all this good ass content but guess what? The community ruins it. You also have to realise we have limitations on what we can do. We can't really have alot of stuff that can save such as rp systems due to out servers not being able to handle all the network usage. If you'd like to donate to have an even better server be my guest. You also have to know that we are barred from using the newest ZS version due to noxiousnet blocking us from doing so by license. So please. Don't just tell us to "step up our game" or try to compare this community with one that is of toxiousness.

To add also....what exactly do you even mean by points? Nox does not go by point saving and we've literally added around 20 new guns this past half year.

• Like 8

You just need to advertise pointsaving to newbies better (unless nox also have pointsave by now)

Really, everyone know pointsaving and pointwhoring is the ultimate triumph card of HG

Like in real life, having not to worry about currency expenditures is a bliss.

Many people who stumbled upon our server probably don't know pointsaving exists until they stick around for the next map.

Skins and cosmetics never appeal to me, they destroy your fps (on a fucking gamemode that already for whatever reason kills your fps) and some cosmetics are just over the top and gets old fast (like memes).

• Like 1

You just need to advertise pointsaving to newbies better (unless nox also have pointsave by now)

Really, everyone know pointsaving and pointwhoring is the ultimate triumph card of HG

Like in real life, having not to worry about currency expenditures is a bliss.

Many people who stumbled upon our server probably don't know pointsaving exists until they stick around for the next map.

Skins and cosmetics never appeal to me, they destroy your fps (on a fucking gamemode that already for whatever reason kills your fps) and some cosmetics are just over the top and gets old fast (like memes).

They had pointsave added but it was quickly removed. Added that jetboom is still against pointsaving,it is unlikely that pointsaving will be a Official feature in zs.