Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Do You Main The Class You Main?

Juniper ♥

Back when I played TF2, I played Soldier and Demoman. Strictly.

I was and always will be dead used to Quake 3 Arena, the grenade launcher and rocket launcher in that game got me really fucking good at TF2 because I played Quake religiously for years. And so I always stuck with those two classes.

Edited by Watch

• 3 weeks later...

I main Sniper, why do you ask, because im good at it, while many say it takes no skill to main it on a crit server, thats where your wrong. I roam the Tf2 Trade servers and people fear when they see me connect, I fly in the sky's and home in on my prey and then go for their jugular, seriously tho they actually compliment me on my sniping skills, every now and then i get the "omg hes a hacker" and " @#$!@@!$#$#!@#@!#", but that comes with the job. Im not the best in HG, That would be Robo, but 2nd possibly. It is difficult especially with the tf2's jetpack command, which allows snipers to become a full combat sniper and not just hide in spawn waiting for people to peak around corners. And Honestly shooting people that are flying around is hard af. but otherwise than that scout was my main before sniper, it was getting too ez and i wanted a challenge

I main Scout because I like moving fast and getting behind enemy lines to pick people off. Good Scout mains should always be moving and I like being selective in terms of picking people off because Scout mains also should only be picking fights they know they can win. I get in there, take the Medic out, and run away... that's my job. And I'm good at it :)