Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (How Super Terrible?)

Zeken76

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

How Super Terrible?

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:179606687

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

zombie survival

How long ago did this take place?

15 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

HowSuperTerrible? crash, came back and decide to redeem himself.

In Rule 9. If you read the second sentence, Do NOT use your admin power to your advantage.

Proof Links?

I spend around of 3,000 points so totally waste then the GMod (hl2.exe) went to crash when I was switched to Windowed mode for talk ATB about SlappySlappy if it's alt or not as well.

Also, I see ATB, Moderators and higher-ups redeem the people which is killed by prop, crash the game and somethings which is happens before of the wave has begin so I don't understand.

I'm getting mad about crash the game. So everyone the people says "redeem terribles" in chat spam.

Anyways, I don't use my admin power abuse anymore for example redeem which is the people has crash the game, events and etc...

Edited by How Super Terrible?
  • Like 3

But it doesn't matter if people tell you to redeem yourself. Its still consider abuse and I've seen many mods/higher up crash. They have never redeem them self because everyone told them too.

Thats all. Im just gonna wait on DL to answer.

Edited by Zeken76

It's pretty simple here, but there's also not really much sufficient proof here. If super terrible is saying truthfully that he redeemed before the wave then he is indeed ok to redeem. Any staff on the servers and even i have redeemed others for crashing before the wave begins. Now if it were in the middle of the wave then we have a problem. I don't see an issue here rather then perhaps a grudge against super terrible? But these are presumptions here. And there's too much to presume here. Super terrible next time....don't make a vote on redeeming yourself, if crashes happen then you deal with it accordingly. However there is also the issue of mods not being able to redeem whenever there is no mods on. Therefore its rather almost hard to judge accordingly. Let's just leave it at this. If people crash before the wave they may be redeemed. They are ALWAYS redeemed if killed by props etc as that is the game's fault not the server. Or if it is intermission. However super please do not entertain people because it makes other people presume other things and presume abuse easily.

Reviewed.

• Like 2