Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Rip_Club_V1S Issue

Ryze

After playing the map zs_rip_club_v1s several times I have noticed the same problem over and over. People seem to get stuck under the staircase every time the map is played and its not just 1-2 people, its more like 5-10.

Is there any possiblity to either fix the issue or remove the map from rotation? People complain when it happens and want to be teleported out and there aren't any great spots to cade.

Oh, let me also add that people get very childish and always hit the buttons to change the song/boost.

[spoiler=People stuck under staircase]kzr9OPF.jpg

[spoiler=Teleporting people out who were stuck out, sometimes more than once.]txZlTbh.png

Edit: Made images larger.

Edited by LeBronJames

Teleporting people who were stuck out, sometimes more than once.

We are not allowed to TP those in the staircase out of it, my dude.

But, RIP Club has some issues like the constant Music spam that keeps getting super annoying and spammy. Among the hole problem.

We are not allowed to TP those in the staircase out of it, my dude.

But, RIP Club has some issues like the constant Music spam that keeps getting super annoying and spammy. Among the hole problem.

I was not aware of this, I have seen others do it but if it's not permitted I'll stop and hope something else can be done to fix this.

The Whole map is a problem, there's barely any props to cade with, there's literally no viable cading spots, people get stuck under the stairs as you pointed out, the map is full of exploits and really broken spots in the roof, its terribly optimized, it looks bad, the console gets spammed with all the messages thanks to the music.

Its really bad.

The Whole map is a problem, there's barely any props to cade with, there's literally no viable cading spots, people get stuck under the stairs as you pointed out, the map is full of exploits and really broken spots in the roof, its terribly optimized, it looks bad, the console gets spammed with all the messages thanks to the music.

Its really bad.

how did this get on rotation lmao

AND WHERE IS MY NYSC

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The stairs were specific to this version from an oversight from altering brushwork. If you can state specifically how to better optimize it, I love learning.

I can give anyone who wants to alter my maps for HG the VMF through my Steam here. I have no interest in doing so myself, as I do not find HG Zombie Survival fun at all.

• Like 1