Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Im Triggered Most Of The Time I Play Comp ;p

Hello Everyone, as you can already tell, my name in game is Triggered Train and i've just wanted to introduce myself cause im a n3rd.

I've been playing on hg servers for about a month and just recently got active in forums.

I work 2 jobs as a mailman and a slave at duncan donuts because I work there for hours ;p

Im a big pet lover besides cats, reason? i dont know why, they just dont appeal to me, I have 2 dogs a shitzu and a Red Doberman :3

I also lived in japan for 10 years and lived in italy for 1 year, and now my family has settled in to the states, and now i reside in flordia :D

(and yes i was in the huge 2012 earthquake) so you can ask me any questions about that and the area i lived in at the time was quite a distance away from the destruction, but my school was destroyed, which caused me to move to the states.

oh yeah and im 16 so thats why I have decent jobs i guess, even doe the Duncan donuts i work at got robbed 2 weeks ago which I wasnt working at the time.

I play on TTT and just got HG recruit as well, so yeah, im a n3rd i guess you can say, and yeah im writing this introduction badly because its like 2 in the morning and i have not slept in 2 days, yolo.

also im pervian and german ;pppppppp Adios amgios.

• Like 6