Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Formal Apology To All Of Hg

Gabriel Juarez

First and foremost I want to say that whatever happens from this moment on I know I will always be welcomed back in the future I think the community knows that in the end I've always been the person to try to unite players from all the different divisions and bounce around different games all united as one group and do this while recording the gameplay for everyone to see. All that being said I want to apologize to everyone for my erratic behavior leading up towards the end of 2016. I am not a person that likes to give out too many personal details except for the ones that know me well and such but I will let you all know that I took all the precautions to avoid this in the future. I can't remember when I first signed up here but I believe according to my profile it reads November of 2015 so I'm guessing I applied for recruit sometime in March or May of 2016... and according to some of the members here I became [HG] in June or July of 2016... anyways... I looked at my ban page and noticed I was only ever banned once here for 2 hours when I was a recruit... didn't know the full rules... etc etc... quickly learned... changed my behavior and never got into trouble. I think I just let myself get carried away... too friendly with people and began breaking rules myself. I know where I messed up now and I will let you all know... that when I mess up, I don't mess up again, that's just how it works. Whatever the outcome of the final verdict I want you all to know to all those who already know that I enjoyed time with you all here. Those videos will always be on my channel for you all to remember those times, this is what I do, not just with this channel, but with my other channel. I still have people years later letting me know how a certain video marked a certain time period in their life and they watch it again to cheer them up I guess... can't remember the comments from those videos. Anyways... whatever the case, for as long as I can I will continue to make these videos... whether I'm a recruit, a veteran, a friend of HG, retired, banned, expelled, whatever... as long as you're on my steam's friends list... you always have me here. I still have 9 year old friends there... right Rusted Robot!?? :) And no matter the game, or the community, we always find a place that has a crackhouse, and we tear that sum... I will stop there! :)

Cheers guys, remember me... as a care taker! :) Long live HG... and let me know if I'm forgiven yet! :) Either way it's been a pleasure... and this isn't a good bye... it's only the beginning ! :) #2017

Edited by FlyBoy
  • Like 5