Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Comment Features You Liked To Have

The One And Only

Just reading the phrase "dislike button" brings up names of people who if I saw them post id dislike it. With that being said im probably not the only one with that same thought, and in fact I know im not. Bad idea, and it was removed for a reason.

Funny button I could see being cool.

• Like 3

Just reading the phrase "dislike button" brings up names of people who if I saw them post id dislike it. With that being said im probably not the only one with that same thought, and in fact I know im not. Bad idea, and it was removed for a reason.

Funny button I could see being cool.

Why not just slap all the facebook reactions on here, Were going down the list anywaysReactions11-1024x768.jpg

• Like 1

I want a button to go next to the bans page button. That button, when you click it, takes you to one of those Large Rip-Off Calendar things, that says "Days since last Permanent ban" and I would LOVE IT IF IT WAS LIVE FEED, IT SAYS "2 days since last permanent ban," THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SEE HOMER RIP OFF THE 2 AND IT BECOMES A ZERO FOLLOWED BY "Nevermind, someone just got their ass PERMD"