Quantcast

• Create Account
328 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 15 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Csgo Jailbreak Donations

1 reply to this topic

Sungod #ProPAIN

Sungod #ProPAIN

HG Member

• 89 posts
I'm looking to support HG by making a donation. Would it be possible to recieve rep per my donation? Or are their other incentives?
Posted Image
Trample the fallen and hurdle the dead. If you run, you'll only died tired.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Fortis

Fortis

Director of Gaming Divisions

• 1,172 posts
  • LocationIdk

View PostHedgemon, on January 9 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

I'm looking to support HG by making a donation. Would it be possible to recieve rep per my donation? Or are their other incentives?
Donate $10 and you will receive a VIP account for 1 month. If you donate $15 then you will receive a free gold account (admin) for a month. If you donate $40, you will receive a Platinum account (admin across all HG servers) for a month. Donate $99, you will receive a black account (free admin across all HG servers and a bunch more perks) for a month. Other wise feel free to browse the VIP Store there you can buy rep/credits.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Thanks Venom for the sig!
Posted ImageCredit for this amazing signature goes to Scrubbubbles!

View PostTvR.Frank-hg-, on March 21 2015 - 10:14 PM, said:

i want to use my FreeBee i read the command this time for about 5 days reapeated and ill stop abusing and me Frank  i promess to stop abusing and usin my FreeBee for the ban of permanent infinity oh by slaying my self it was because i freekill arya i kicked by my self by accident press wrong number and about T-listen it was he was abusing killing us and he dindt wanned to be lead when he had a mic

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users