Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Team Wallspy Re-Enable Next Update

Trazix

Team WallSpy Reviews  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TeamWallSpy will be back soon on this new update, I see a lot of people complaining about it so I allowed myself to do a poll.

What is it TeamWallSpy ?

- TWS is an avantage for human, when you press shift you can see every human through the walls, its useful for example found a cade by the stack human or escape from our cade almost down and found more easily the second cade, can also be used for analyzed the map and find the zombie by the position of human.

Back 6 months ago it was a terrible avantage making the cade with everyone inside, hgzs Is constituted from a player base more or less experienced and some people need to make a team cade (solo cade if you want) to do a zombie massacre when 80% of human is died. With TWS It will no longer be possible I repeat it again we will find ourselves with everyone inside a big doorcade and get only 50% human died at wave 6. Ok Ok I know there is a option for disable TWS from you but not enough person active it, if i am inside a team cade and my other ally didn't not activate the option for disable its useless... Anyway make our choice but trust me TeamWallSpy can really change the gameplay of HGZS.

Human are already powerfull by the points saving why give more advantage ?

Terrible did a vote ingame with 80 ppls and the players voted no

http://hpics.li/1e8da5e

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 5

My view is that we shouldn't use it for Humans to see how many Humans there are and where, but to see the crates on the map.

People always ask where the Arsenal crates are, so giving them this ability will make things a lot smoother in my person opinion.

It should be enabled for the zombles only, when you enable it for humans everyone will just be one single cade rather than relying on the moment then and there and having more than one cade. Like Trazix said, it will fuck up shit w/ solo caders and more.

If you do enable it for the human team, try keeping it on Objective maps only instead of every map type or something. :x

People always ask where the Arsenal crates are, so giving them this ability will make things a lot smoother in my person opinion.

Yea good idea Team WallSpy for human to see where is the arsenal, ressuply and medic maybe and for zombie side you can see every zombie through the walls.

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 1

I completely agree with Super and Traz, even tho the humans loose a lot recently, on most bigger maps its been super fun since humans actually cade different places instead of staying in the same bulk of safe spots, also It would indeed be nice to see where the arsenal is or at least having that chance during the first wave, because during low population games its rather annoying not knowing where the arsenal is or who has an arsenal, specially in maps like ancient sands.

if you elitists hate kleiners so much (who are pretty much necessary to keep the population of the server high), at the very least, enable it in obj maps.

rookies and players who just downloaded the maps can get lost in huge ass obj maps.

Edited by iProbie
  • Like 1

if you elitists hate kleiners so much (who are pretty much necessary to keep the population of the server high), at the very least, enable it in obj maps.

rookies and players who just downloaded the maps can get lost in huge ass obj maps.

I certainly understand where you are coming from with the elitist viewpoint, as I feel that the newer players are the majority of the server player base at any given moment, but can often be slighted when designing maps and updates to the server. However, part of the learning process of playing a map you have never played before is getting a bit lost. If you become zombie, it allows someone to learn the map, so next time they play it, they are equipped with the knowledge of knowing where to go. It also supplies the zombies with very necessary early numbers. If all the humans get to the cade right away, zombies have no chance of picking off stragglers at the start. Being able to see where humans are going on objective maps could easily break them, as the desire to get farther and increase your skill would be diminished greatly. Many maps could simply turn into follow the glowing path and win. Just my thought on the issue.

Edited by Porter2455

I certainly understand where you are coming from with the elitist viewpoint, as I feel that the newer players are the majority of the server player base at any given moment, but can often be slighted when designing maps and updates to the server. However, part of the learning process of playing a map you have never played before is getting a bit lost. If you become zombie, it allows someone to learn the map, so next time they play it, they are equipped with the knowledge of knowing where to go. It also supplies the zombies with very necessary early numbers. If all the humans get to the cade right away, zombies have no chance of picking off stragglers at the start. Being able to see where humans are going on objective maps could easily break them, as the desire to get farther and increase your skill would be diminished greatly. Many maps could simply turn into follow the glowing path and win. Just my thought on the issue.

Indeed, I always tell new mappers that if you make a new obj map and they win it the first time then you did a bad job because it isnt challenging or requires practice.

• Like 1