Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Do You Fire Leads?

Slime Slayer

So I joined HG about 4 years ago, and I was about 12 years old, so clearly a squeeker. Understandably, people always fired me because of my squeeky voice. Now that i'm back, however, i'm 16 years old and my voice is way deeper (not that it should matter,) and I am a very good lead, but I still get fired nonetheless. So tell me, do you know why i'm getting fired? For example, when I lead is my voice annoying to you or my orders bad? You all have obviously never heard me lead so you can't answer these questions, but when you do fire a lead, why do you fire them? If I know why I am getting instafired maybe I can do something about it and prevent getting fired. I'm 16, my voice is deep, i'm ready to lead and sick of these silly fires. To summarize, when you do fire a lead, what is your main reason(s) for doing it?

Thank you kindly,

- Slime

• Like 1

When i fire someone, its ussualy cause i didnt like their leading snd there is a better ct as a lead thatvi want to lead, or that im aware that the lead is a freekiller or breaks rules, 1 less rulebreaker to deal with when u rebel :P

As a ct i get fired for being repetetive, ussualy ide advise you to not lead more than 2-3 round in a row, thats when u get repetative and well, firing banfwagons start

It's hard because i usually try to find a balance where there aren't very many people on because the more people there are the more potential you have to annoy them, but if you play with only like 8 T's, you get fired way sooner because they only need 4 votes.... So that kinda sucks lol. If I can help it I only lead when nobody else will or theres only a few T's on, but like I said, they can just fire you that much sooner. I guess i'll just lead over and over again and get fired over and over again until I change whatever makes me get fired lol. Thanks for all the advice though guys!

• 2 weeks later...