Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi! Im Frustrated With Trying To Improve Hg's Ttt Server!

Hi! I wont take very long with this because im not sure how much good it will do or if this is even the right place for a semi-rant type post but it pertains to CSGO so here goes i guess!

I make maps for CSGO, and lately ive been really into mapping and porting maps for TTT in CSGO.

Having enjoyed HG's TTT server i started to want to try and get my own TTT maps added to the server, like i have in many other communities.

Initially i tried asking admins that were on the TTT server, and every one of the 3-5 i asked told me to go on forums and PM some staff members, so i did.

Every one of the staff members or admins i PM'd on forums told me they werent the one that could help me get maps added, so i kept searching.

Eventually the one person that seemed to be the "one who adds maps" (only 1?) added me, but in over a month hasnt found time to respond to a steam message.

Im really at a loss here. I love TTT, I like HG, i like HG's TTT server. Is there anyone out there who will help me improve the map pool? It doesnt seem like anyone in this community cares, and thats hella frustrating.

ok, end rant i guess. Sorry if this came off disrespectful, it wasnt meant to. Im just very confused and unsure how to proceed.

-

If whoever adds maps sees this post, feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunit.../FactoryNewAnna and id love to chat I guess (just leave a comment so i know you added me!)

Id apply for admin (though i doubt youd give FTP access to a newbie in the community) or make a post of all the maps ive made and ported but i dont see the point when no one expresses interest or responds about them in the mgmt team, which is why i havnt done that yet.

Edited by PrincessCS
  • Like 2

Hello, if you are interested in mapping team talk to Skys or Vel' Roz (aka Mango) they are the mapping team leaders and they can set you up with "Trial Mapper" where you can get tasks and help improve. (Skys doesn't stop stressing about the need for mappers so you should fit right in)

Also if you think no one cares about TTT you have never met me.

Edited by Jglake
  • Like 1

You should join HellsGamers. Go to hellsgamers.com/apply to create a recruit application. We're always looking for new help

Im not super active on forums, so i think it got removed. I tend to just contribute to communities through maps, not as much activity on forums :P Hopefully thats ok here too.

Hey, no, hi, hello! Shit dude sorry you're getting thrown around here... we'd really like you to map for our server and create TTT maps. Talk to me, Seraph or Joe (CS:GO Staff) and we can work something out. I'm going to PM you so we can get the ball rolling and make up for lost time.

-FoxHound, TTT Supervisor

PS: Should've just asked Poop who to talk to :P

• Like 4

Hello, As you may or may not know I am a TTT mod and Mapping Team Lead. As I saw this post I can clearly see you are fixated on mapping (not a bad thing). To be quite frank I am very curious of your mapping skills or somthing like that due to poops high praises.

I guess you can say this is your personal invitation from the team lead cx!

Find me on TS (preferably after 3 pm pst) or PM me :) for details.

I would like to say that Anna is part of tangoworldwide so she cannot join hg

But her maps are awesome I love her bhop and mg maps â¤

ily <3 And really i wear the tw tag for Balon because hes a really good friend, havnt been on tango or mapped for them in quite a while, i really dislike tags in general.