Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Moose's Unban Request

eSoom

To begin, I know what I did was wrong but I know that won't go so here is my honest apology.

I know what I did was wrong, I was hanging with the supposed "Wrong People" I was just being a follower and trying to seem like I'm actually someone in this community. It was wrong for me to do so as I as a member needed to act like one and be a good person in this community. I was being a troll, I shouldn't have been such a follower and just stayed as I was and stayed out of the drama instead of trying to be funny while creating more drama. It was childish of me and I'm sorry I was just trying to fit in with who I was talking with at the moment. But if you can forgive me I will not let anything like that remotely happen again. I am sorry.

Moose

Edited by eSoom
  • Like 13

I realized that the things I said and did were extremely immature. I shouldn't have said something about other members personal lives and I shouldn't have been so toxic when posting on the threads. I realized that I connect with a lot of people in HG and it was honestly one of the best times ive had playing online in a community. I know what I did wrong and am willing to admit it. I had no malicious intentions against Hellsgamers, all I wanted to do was to feel like I was part of something. However, that still doesn't give me a reason to do the things I did and I am truly sorry for that. I was a HG Member for a couple months which shows that I truly care about the community and servers

Edited by eSoom
  • Like 7