Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Cameras Everywhere T'was Just A Prank ;)

Arezk

Hey guys, Arezk is here so a little less then a month ago I was banned for "causing drama", from what I was told I guess having rip Hussayn in my description was a perm bannable offence for causing drama, or it was from the leaving thread and its replies when I told Iron chef to report himself because he broke a rule?

The only other time I was involved with Lemons drama was when he was just banned and I posted #freethejayde which was already dealt with and got warning points for, and it's worth noting that it was around that time (before I got warning points) I changed my description to rip Hussayn, that description wasn't anything new at the time of the ban . I actually forgot about it for quite a while and even if I didn't the rule about referencing a ban is clearly about HG status updates not even about ts3 shit. And you can call it 'causing drama' if you want, in a way it was but is it a perm bannable offence? Did I ever explicitly try to cause drama on ts3?

I spend my entire time on ts3 chilling and playing with my peeps. I left the clan because I didn't feel like wanting to represent HG anymore, I didn't even ask anyone to leave with me it just happened.

I apologize to anyone that had to deal with the drama that was caused by anyone in `pz, specifically Archer sorry you had to deal with banning this sexy beauty.

I hope you guys decide to review the ban at least;). pce

;;arezk JJ

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 7