Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Sunbro Solaire)

CorruptionX

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Sunbro Solaire [CE]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:26625467

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

CS:GO JB

How long ago did this take place?

about 30-ish minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Sunbro gets freekilled during a custom lr - proceeds to unmute himself while dead

Proof Links?

Please watch the full video and watch his chat.
Edited by FrostByte

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Sunbro Solaire

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:26625467

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

20 Minutes ago 4:25PM EST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Sunbro freekills someone in a trivia day and instead of slaying himself, he decides to tlock himself for 3 rounds which is not allowed for any admin+ to use commands against themselves. I asked Sunbro about why he did this and he blew it off like it was no big deal. As a member of HG and Community Outreach, I would expect him to know better about admin procedure and when and when not to use admin commands.

If he actually read the admin guide in one of the first bullet points it says to "Do not use admin commands on yourself."

(Demo starts at tick 7100 and ends at tick 14500)

Proof Links?

(link to demo)
Edited by Jc.
  • Like 1

I accept full responsibility for this. I didn't do both of these things with the knowledge that admins aren't allowed to use commands on themselves. I was notified of this and I realize this now. Although I did the wrong thing, I don't think it was needed for the two of these gentleman to take this situation so seriously.

Thanks.

• Like 3

I highly recommend reading through the admin training guide as it looks like you aren't aware of any admin rules or procedures. This is your first abuse report on you, so this will be your warning. Anymore issues of you abusing your admin after this abuse report will result in your admin being stripped.

On a side note, please chill with the disrespect in-game after using admin commands to punish someone. I understand that none of us like getting freekilled, but it's part of the game and we just have to deal with it.

Reviewed, thanks for the report!

• Like 2