Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Gomerpyle)

Skreptzor

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

GomerPyle

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

yesterday 1-22-2017

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So practically I was banned for wearing my clan's tag, a privilege anyone is allowed to have regardless of the server you play. Just like Hellsgamers has a clan tag, my clan (Apples & Donuts & Muffins & Ice cream & Nutella) abbreviated to ADMIN, I feel has been disrespected by DL Gomer.

So the incident was that I joined the crackhouse server and was immediately banned without warning, apparently due to the fact that I had been warned before, I however do not recall any occasion to when I have been warned through chat while playing the servers. I may or may have not been verbally warned through mic, but I do not have the privilege of using sound, unfortunately.

So the point for this report is to bring about the disrespect DL Gomer has expressed to me and my clan, as well as why the action taken shouldn't be allowed.

If you click the link below, you will see the ban page, by Tex with the reason "per direction of DL Gomer,'

So first off, there is no immediate reason for the ban, just an order. I had no information about the ban, until about an hour later. (when Gomer responded)

This I believe should not be allowed. If there is an issue, why is it not treated with immediate attention.

Furthermore, I quote GomerPyle, " If a MOD or above see you with it on our servers and they MUST take a screenshot of you with it on it will result in a permanent ban from our servers"

Why is this rule being implemented now, and not at the time of the ban? For all anyone's concern I was not wearing my clan tag at all, and it was already a premade direction of Gomer to ban.

Proof Links?

• Like 1