Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Little Introduction

Hello all.

My user name online is pauloz1984/pauloz/pauloz2009 I am 32yr old Gamer from Lincoln, England. Been gaming my whole life and absolutely love gaming!

I have recently joined the darks idea of gaming on pc and have a pretty decent machine. Intel i7 16gb 2x titan x sli. 4x 250gb ssds. Sadly only box called on the cpu. Need to water cool next! I love playing in 4k and the titans generally work at 60fps on max graphics.

Still very new to pc however so looking for tips and tricks if anyone can help tutor?

I also have a playstation 4 pro under the name Pauloz. I am more than happy to join a team so give me a shout. I mainly play the division or latest cod.

Will try most games but am looking forward to playing titanfall 2 on pc and horizon zero dawn on ps4 pro next.

Currently playing through crisis 3 (justwow) and regularly can be found on gta5!

Well thatll do for now. Hit me up if you fancy a game on anything!

Pauloz

post-40075-0-97077200-1485244456_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pauloz1984