Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Best Community Is Us The Hellsgamers!!! :)

Gabriel Juarez

First and foremost 1 month sober!! :) Well.. February the 1st is right around the corner but 4 weeks ago on a Friday like this I took the last drink of the old year!

2017 is off to a great start! I've already gotten a chance to meet many more of you through the many different divisions HG has to offer... plus more! :)

For the past two weeks I've been in touch with new and older friends here at hg to rebuild relationships I've might have damaged last month. I've gotten a chance again at redemption with many accepting my apologies and welcoming me back here and allowing me to grow together again. I truly think had it not been for that past experience I would have never been able to see through the eyes of some I've hurt including myself.

Hellsgamers is a place of peace. Depending on the people you surround yourself with you as the member is able to see that and what the community should be... a place to hang out with friends and play the games you like.

CS:GO. As of last month I wasn't heavy into CS:GO until I began playing 10 man with many members here and began to get into comp matches on solo-queue. In less than 2 weeks I was able to rank up from Silver 2 to Silver Elite. CS:GO opened me up to bigger game tactics and began implementing these in the crackhouse to rek even more criminals! :) I'm kidding...

The community was able to do for me what my ex couldn't... make me happy! :) The opportunity to escape her nagging of course! :)

But all that being said... I want to say thanks to all those who fought for me to stay here when I felt it all crumbling down last month. All HeLLsGamers asked of me was to take my position as HGCE staff a bit more serious... to lead by example... to sober up! And for that I'm always going to be grateful. There are so many of you to name that I wouldn't be able to fit everyone here... but I'm sure everyone knows the names. There is so much more to be done... so many more heights to reach... so much more people to meet... and I'm looking forward to all of this.

Thanks again HG, to the members, to the higher ups, and to everyone who took a second to read all of this.! Let's continue to make HG great drama-free and a place of peace to smile, hang out, and ...

TL:DR HeLLsGamers 2017 the best year!!! :)

post-33116-0-72332100-1485537008_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...