Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request For Zombie Boss-List

Porter2455

This is something I have wanted for a long time, and others have mentioned it as well. Zombies deserve the ability to remove someone from being a boss for being useless. The humans have z-listing for bad caders, as bad cades screw over the humans. However, bad bosses can easily determine a game as well. When you have a newer player/troll get boss and picks a butcher/king poison/wendigo in late waves after being asked in the chat to change, it is equivalent to shitcading on the human side. Vote kick never passes, as humans have a vote and always say no. Adding a vote b-list that removes a player from the boss list for a few games would be would be incredibly helpful. Thank you!

Edited by Porter2455
  • Like 4

I feel like this can be trolled easily there's really not much I can say about this or really feel about it.

Really? It would not be hard to see if abuse. If you have a bad boss in late waves (that is not subjective. If someone is a butcher/wendigo/king poison in late waves, it is useless to the zomb team), then zombies deserve the chance to ban. Zombies don't have something as basic as stopping people from wasting invaluable spots to the team. Mods hardly ever kick people from wasting boss, as most say it is not kickable offense. You could make the argument that all the vote kicks can be easily trolled. Having useless bosses make being a zombie even more boring; I really thought a basic feature like this should be a given.

Edit: A suggestion that could help prevent a potential subjective call would be disabling the ability to call a vote until wave 3. Someone trying to use the already mentioned bosses wave 3 and above on an established cade would present a clear and present waste of boss.

If you are still worried, you could give the power to b-list someone from boss to moderators only. If you say that would put more on their plate to worry about, proof would be nothing more than a screenshot of chat asking them to switch, them being a useless boss on a high wave in the tab menu, and a picture of the cade.

Thanks for reading ATB, it is nice to hear input from division on an idea, even if they disagree with you:)

Edited by Porter2455

Well technically this is a very easy feature to implement. Currently zombies can vote zlist other zombies to prevent them from creating zombie spawns with ghouls. I could extend it to effect boss selection too.

Also there does exist an admin command to "strip" boss rank from a zombie (ulx stripboss), but I'm not sure if moderators currently have permission for that command (and I've never seen anyone use it yet).